Paramount Marauder - Updated Pictures [v.1.0.0]!

Author Topic: Paramount Marauder - Updated Pictures [v.1.0.0]!  (Read 13023 times)

Ok fine jesus here is the no bloom version

Holy buttforget, batman.

Thanks I just remembered I have no idea how to read!

He took them like that to begin with, so he didn't have to "settle" for them that doesn't even make sense, he obviously spent him changing the environment.
I gave a legitimate reason:
The reason they're like that is my new monitor is ridiculously bright, haven't gotten the settings just right yet. I'll re-take the pictures later tonight.
Thanks for the pretty pics, Filipe, they are truly awesome, but I prefer to use my own stuff. Thanks for the offer though! :)

Off to take some new pics so people will stop complaining, lol.

HOLY loving stuff
YES
the hype is real
« Last Edit: September 06, 2014, 10:03:35 AM by Bomberguy »

« Last Edit: September 07, 2014, 12:29:48 PM by Arekan »

now make the paramount Mbombe, it's offense equvalent!

stuff looks like it's from 2025

The front looks so weird lol.

Here's a couple sounds.
Here's the download. Please, be careful. Only the host may hear the vehicle sounds, the vehicle sounds play everywhere in the server (for the host), and every vehicle has these sounds. Even balls. Only use this on your own, singleplayer (or passworded, but just you) server. This MAY possibly be used to create a singleplayer campaign aswell. Coding by port, editing barely by me, sounds found by me.
You did a good job with this, but could you kindly remove this link? I'd rather not have people releasing mods of my mods in my topic immediately after I made the initial release. If I choose to add sounds (a definite possibility), I will add them myself, with my own methods. Not trying to be unreasonable, but I hope you understand.

make this next
please

The only way to improve this would be to make the inside of the mirrors white instead of continuing the black.

gj, 9.9/10

The only way to improve this would be to make the inside of the mirrors white instead of continuing the black.

gj, 9.9/10
Lol, not the only way. That was my mistake though, I'll fix it if I ever release an update.