Author Topic: Updated: Vannila Warfare Pack  (Read 13188 times)

About Warfare: The warfare pack was a project between forum user BangBang and I. Due to an HDD crash, BangBang had to retire his participation in the pack. in an effort to make this pack live i "hired" (lol) my good friend Deadeye487 to continue modeling. This pack includes aspects and mechanics to give it a semi realistic and competitive feel to the pack. This includes An aim down sights feature, an ammo system, ballistic bullets (bullets with high velocities with travel time and drop) reloading sounds, Custom built Weapon sounds using extracted Battlefield 4 and Battlefield 3 files, and a dynamic Distant shot system.

Warfare Pack: https://www.mediafire.com/?sonavs4igts8716

So whats up guys, it has been SOOOOOoooo long since Warfare pack has had any changes or anything like that so here are some goodies:

The Warfare explosives expansion: https://www.mediafire.com/?70kf4u32x40xb0m

This pack is an explosives only expansion containing Anti personal and Anti tank explosives.
Contains:

C4
M67 Frag
M18 Smoke Grenade
Carl Gustov (AT)
SMAW (AT)
RPG (AT)
M320 GL (AP)
XM25 (AP)

The next expansion is the Warfare Suppressed pack: https://www.mediafire.com/?74k7r80fi8utubg

This pack is a suppressed only weapon expansion. Since these weapons are suppressed you can not hear a pop at a distance like the other weapons, use this to your advantage.
Contains:

AKs74u
AS-VAL
CSLR4
DDISR
G53
M416
JS2
M9
M39
M417
Mac Millan CS5
MK11
MK23
PB6P9
PP2000
SVU
XM8C

Updates and Patch notes:
1. New and more dynamic distant shot system for unsuppressed guns
2. tweaked ammo count for QBB LSW
3. Shotguns have been nerfed, The main problem was that when you ADS with shotties the pellet spread decreased to much and turned them into snipers, thats fixed
4. Nerfed Pancor Swaghammer
5. Nerfed AA12

NOTICE:

It is mandatory that you download the Vannilla pack before you download any of the other warfare expansions due to the fact that all expansions share datablocks with the Vanilla pack.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2014, 06:47:22 PM by Ctrooper »

hmm okay.

OT: After a 15 minute download, all of this is is a re-upload of another mod on the forums.

I don't think it was that much of an overreaction, you said you couldn't fix the models because you aren't a modeler and you knew they were bad, and everyone was just a huge cunt about it. They told you to just remove it, you did, they criticized you for responding badly. O_o

I actually googled the old pack to try and find the afore mentioned YouTube video, what I found wasn't a bad looking weapon pack at all...

I actually googled the old pack to try and find the afore mentioned YouTube video, what I found wasn't a bad looking weapon pack at all...
thanks man, I appreciate it

I don't think it was that much of an overreaction, you said you couldn't fix the models because you aren't a modeler and you knew they were bad, and everyone was just a huge cunt about it. They told you to just remove it, you did, they criticized you for responding badly. O_o
Thank you for understanding

OT: After a 15 minute download, all of this is a re-upload of another mod on the forums.

Lol well here's the story, the WF pack started out as a collaboration between BangBang and I, he modeled, I did scripts and sounds, he kept the pack in MD for a while then released to addons. later on his HDD crashed and put me in charge, and I picked Deadeye to be my modeler. He's a good friend, and also a good modeler. So yeah, don't worry I didn't steal them.

Funny GIF btw, I've always wondered how you could get GIFS onto topics like that.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2014, 11:57:50 PM by Ctrooper »

Funny GIF btw, I've always wondered how you could get GIFS onto topics like that.
put the direct link the image inside these tags without the space of course: [im g]imagelinkhere[/img]

you can also press to put them in automatically

After a 15 minute download
is your internet provided by a toaster

These weapons are horrible, Ways you can improve those "Models" Make them smaller, Fix the sights, And for the love of god make a better model.

These weapons are horrible, Ways you can improve those "Models" Make them smaller, Fix the sights, And for the love of god make a better model.
These weapons are awesome.
The weapon size is fine in my experience.
What do you mean by fix the sights?
In what ways should the models be improved?

Your post has some room for improvement. Firstly, I would suggest that you attempt to be more polite.
For example, instead of opening with "These weapons are horrible," you could say "I like the pack so far but there are a few things wrong with it." If there's nothing that you like about the pack, you really shouldn't care if or if not these things get fixed, especially seeing as how a couple of your suggestions are opposite of those that some other people who actually use the pack share. Secondly, it would be beneficial for you to list issues that need to be fixed, rather than just vague opinions. This would mean that rather than saying "Fix the sights," you would say something along the lines of "Please make the sights smaller." (Not an actual suggestion) Also, instead of saying "For the love of god make a better model," you should say "Also, it would look better if you added more detail to the models (of ___ weapons), and make ____ /all weapons smaller."
« Last Edit: September 06, 2014, 11:54:06 AM by Who Cares99 »

As of this pack, models cant be fixed, because these models were made by BangBang, and his HDD crashed, the sights are perfectly sighted lol I don't see anything wrong with them, I also host this at my server, no one has complained about weapon size or the sights being off.

put the direct link the image inside these tags without the space of course: [im g]imagelinkhere[/img]

you can also press to put them in automatically
So just like putting a pic in, I always thought there was something else you had to do to put GIFs in lol, thanks

you can at least not be a richard about it

pictures for lazy people

they aren't horrible, but tbh there's much better weapon packs out there you could use.

pictures for lazy people

they aren't horrible, but tbh there's much better weapon packs out there you could use.
it's just too bad all those pics are broken