[APPLICATION] 221B Baker Street Flat (COHORT)

Author Topic: [APPLICATION] 221B Baker Street Flat (COHORT)  (Read 6950 times)

DESCRIPTION
This is my own rendition of the 221B Baker Street flats (A.K.A Sherlock Holmes residence), for use as an application to the Cohort clan. The other two buildings, fire station and book store, are mostly exterior. I plan to maybe finish those and add more to this build in the future. Excuse my screenshot quality... lol
~3000 bricks.

IGN: Grandpa
BL_ID: 5364

IMAGES

Outside

Speedy's restaurant

Entering stairwell

Dining nook

Work/sitting area (a right from the dining nook)

Bedroom (a left from the dining nook)

Bathroom toilet

Bathroom sink

k
« Last Edit: September 13, 2014, 01:06:51 PM by Ben Grapevine »

woah nice

what about the famous interrogation room?

also I suggest using some lights in the interior

woah nice

what about the famous interrogation room?

also I suggest using some lights in the interior
I haven't had the will to figure out lighting that doesn't ignore bricks. If you know how to do that it would be fantastic to do. Also I kind of considered the sitting room as that room since it's such a small space.

The exterior detail is wonderful, I quite enjoy it. I'm not familiar with the source material, but your style is appealing yet simplistic. The interiors could use a bit more detail mainly paying attention to walls and ceilings. Some rooms seem a bit empty and judging by the picture posted there is quite a bit if skipped detail.

You're more of an exterior guy. I'm on the fence with my decision. Interior needs work but the exterior is great. I'd like to see more of your work.

The exterior detail is wonderful, I quite enjoy it. I'm not familiar with the source material, but your style is appealing yet simplistic. The interiors could use a bit more detail mainly paying attention to walls and ceilings. Some rooms seem a bit empty and judging by the picture posted there is quite a bit if skipped detail.

You're more of an exterior guy. I'm on the fence with my decision. Interior needs work but the exterior is great. I'd like to see more of your work.
Yeah I love doing exteriors. I'll put together some more stuff for y'alls

Exterior is pretty good yeah!
id like to see more of you!

Here is some more stuff I've built:

Italian style buildings

Random stores+flats

Town homes based on lego builds I've seen

I would 'yes' if I still could. This is really, really nice.

The style is simple, and perfect. I'd love to see your builds at a larger and more spread out scale, if I was still in Cohort, I would say 'yes'. I'm sure Sylvanor will take my voice into judgement.

Those builds are lovey, I hope you get in!