Author Topic: Furdle & Thorfin25 - "Server lagging? Time to permaban half the server!"  (Read 25708 times)

you should have included a reason in the bans so they would not be mistaken for badministration

also:

meen

If anyone can find that super long quote from my alt Mr Furdle which explains what is Banzone and how it gets results, please post it.

At least put a good reason to why they're being banned. And give them at least 5 seconds to do something.
Like seriously c'mon

If anyone can find that super long quote from my alt Mr Furdle which explains what is Banzone and how it gets results, please post it.

why not find it yourself?

Maybe give a warning before you ban them too?
Like I was banned on sight the hell did I do

why not find it yourself?
Because I'm lazy and I have people to do stuff for me because I am Furdle.

the hell did I do
You are you

At least put a good reason to why they're being banned. And give them at least 5 seconds to do something.
Like seriously c'mon
Well I'll go through the banlist and list all the people I've banned, or at least what I can see of their names.
-Dr.Butt -149366
-jack robert -47155
-super geek -85788
-silver -4666
-segway creeper -40865
-SadBlobfish -6835
-Pikachu Pika -102852
-MrSide128 -79547
-joshua8765 -107754
-JamesBond -108525
-DemonicBo (name cuts off) -46498
-AGNRY FACE -47000
-#Crayolo! -31355
That's 13 people out of the 200+ on the banlist. I contributed less than 10% of the bans on the server. Those pictures show me banning segway creeper he had a green stack of plates right outside the city using it to get a vehicle in. That's spam and he wasn't going to contribute to the build. It also shows me clearing meow36's bricks. Meow36 had one brick, and wasn't going to be found, he also left the server already. I did not ban him.

Furdle is handicapped? Stop the presses.
This really shouldn't even be newsworthy at this point. The guy's a moron and so's everyone he associates with; going onto his server is just asking for exposure to stupidity.

Because I'm lazy and I have people to do stuff for me because I am Furdle.

The guy's a moron and so's everyone he associates with.
We should do a roll call of everybody who Furdle associates with then. Seeing as to how we're all morons, I guess Port has to stop scripting, Sylvanor has to stop all his building, Siba has to stop what he's doing, I mean the list goes on. Because Taboo, of all people, iirc pretended to be a teacher and got called out on his BS, is oh so much better than all of us. As he is clearly not a moron like all of us are. This guy really knows what he's talking about, bravo man. Bravo.

The majority of those people are in fact known starfishs/problem users/etc.

Because Taboo, of all people, iirc pretended to be a teacher and got called out on his BS, is oh so much better than all of us.
"why think of a legitimate argument when i can mention something entirely irrelevant in an attempt to cover my bases"

Most people who got banned don't go on the forums,

There going to believed there still banned when the server opens.

We should do a roll call of everybody who Furdle associates with then. Seeing as to how we're all morons, I guess Port has to stop scripting, Sylvanor has to stop all his building, Siba has to stop what he's doing, I mean the list goes on. Because Taboo, of all people, iirc pretended to be a teacher and got called out on his BS, is oh so much better than all of us. As he is clearly not a moron like all of us are. This guy really knows what he's talking about, bravo man. Bravo.
Oh forget off, you know what he meant.

Incidentally, regarding this particular bit now that I'm ignoring the brain dead ad hominem,
is oh so much better than all of us.
Furdle is literally always doing this despite having contributed absolutely nothing to this game nor to this community. At the very least, I try to produce add-ons and the like for people while Furdle claims to have game changing scripts and refuses to share them because they're "his" despite his complete lack of involvement with them.
If you're going to make a stupid jab at someone, you should do a little thinking first to make sure it isn't contradictory with whoever's richard you're mounted on at the time.