Author Topic: Furdle & Thorfin25 - "Server lagging? Time to permaban half the server!"  (Read 25616 times)

Go die in a pit of fire, Furdle. I'm sick of you're stuff and I'm sick of making posts to show how much I hate you.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: September 13, 2014, 10:26:00 PM by Badspot »

Go die in a pit of fire, Furdle. I'm sick of you're stuff and I'm sick of making posts to show how much I hate you.

I've reported your post. There is no need to take it that far as to telling someone to die.

I'm sick of making posts to show how much I hate you.
Then stop making them. There's nothing making you post.

I've reported your post. There is no need to take it that far as to telling someone to die.
oh wise guy huh

oh wise guy huh

I gotta agree with him. No matter how many faults a person has, death is not a curse you wish upon your enemies on a loving internet forum.

badspot's literally done that before. I doubt he cares

yeah good luck with that one

lol see ya

Maybe he won't. If he bans him fine, if he doesn't that is fine too. However I believe Queeba randomly jumping in after the topic simmered down, calling furdle a piece of stuff, and telling him to die in a pit of fire is the definition of unprovoked flaming.

Wow Furdle & Thorfin25 are big bullies

Furdle:

Along with Thorfin25

i need to talk to mr.kitkat can anyone tell me where i can find him

Wow Furdle & Thorfin25 are big bullies

Okay at the time they were, but that bunny freak is so annoying... just noticed.

User was banned for this post
looks like queebas the one in the pit of fire now.

god furdle has gotten 2 people banned so far.
i bet his ego is like a hot air ballon right now.