Poll

Which camo do you want?

Desert
Jungle
Keep it the same
ALL THE CAMOS

Author Topic: Bombsquad Player V1.5-New poll!  (Read 9709 times)

Bombsquad Player
This state of the art bombsquad protection outfit is made to fit any needs from defusing a bomb to just messing around for no reason at all. This is completely not a store-bought costume with bullet proof padding stuck on with Velcro strips...

Warning: Do not actually use to defuse bombs. May result in death or loss of limbs.

Credit to BlockAlpha for fixing the animations for me!

DOWNLOAD

--Changelog
V1.5
-Model improvements
V1.0
-Release!
« Last Edit: September 14, 2014, 04:44:35 PM by TB2 »

"So what's the best way to go about defusing these bombs?" "The way you don't die, sir."

I'm getting ideas for a game-mode. World Trade Center Bomb Defusal game-mode anyone?

It looks more like the bottom of a phone with a TV at the top to me, but I like it.
phone rp

It looks more like the bottom of a phone with a TV at the top to me, but I like it.
phone rp
You're the 2nd person to say that.

"Oh stuff guys! Bulldozer!"

Funfact: This shouldn't protect you from too much explosion damage. If you're wearing this and are standing ontop of a bomb, the change in air pressure will kill you.

Omg I felt special when I saw this video with those animations!
Well that's a nice idea..I'll check your update now

Please make more unique player types like this!

Funfact: This shouldn't protect you from too much explosion damage. If you're wearing this and are standing ontop of a bomb, the change in air pressure will kill you.

It's mostly meant for shrapnel