Server_ClearGhostBricks

Author Topic: Server_ClearGhostBricks  (Read 3460 times)

Yes, it is complete! After a long time of laziness I decided to finish it, with a little help from Aoki and some people on a coding help thread. Most of the credit goes to Aoki (Even though its not in the code) since he helped me with the syntax error I could not solve.

Mirror 1 (Media Fire)

Mirror 2 (Drop Box)

Yay ad free dropbox link

Xalo's Script_ReapTempbricks
This only clears tempbricks actually owned by someone.  There are glitches in the game that leave orphaned tempbricks, which this will not catch.

Thus, a useful add-on to use alongside this one is Script_ReapTempbricks.

I might combine them in my script but Xalos feel free to do it if you want.

Pictures c:

^I needed to do this multiple times today for my own ghost bricks - somehow I had 2 at once and numpad0 would only clear one of them. probably due to some weird build mod I use.

RTB PREFFS!!!!

Quote from: Raiden
This was already made but cool
Quote from: Ducky duck
The already been made one automaticly cleared ghost bricks and you couldn't manually do it
 so it got annoyying while building and if you wanted to clear ghost bricks you would have to wait.

Joakim says this is good for CRPGs,

Any suggestions? Just PM me or post here.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2014, 08:39:39 AM by Ducky duck »

so useful. I needed to do this multiple times today for my own ghost bricks - somehow I had 2 at once and numpad0 would only clear one of them. probably due to some weird build mod I use.

I am surprised this hadn't been made yet

fix the name pls
(2) should be removed from .zip name

fix the name pls
(2) should be removed from .zip name

Oh,, I know why, Ill fix that right now.

I've been using this the whole time and it's worked fine. Idk man, I just kinda see this as a mod that has been remade for the 5th time...

I've been using this the whole time and it's worked fine. Idk man, I just kinda see this as a mod that has been remade for the 5th time...

Not Found

The requested URL /add-ons/download.php was not found on this server.

His is broken, and the name is misleading.

I did not build this off of anything, I had no idea what his was in the first place.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2014, 07:46:31 AM by Ducky duck »

You should make it so that it clears all ghost bricks, even if they aren't attached to a client object. I've already done it but it would still give you more practice.

Not Found

The requested URL /add-ons/download.php was not found on this server.

His is broken, and the name is misleading.

I did not build this off of anything, I had no idea what his was in the first place.
Didn't know his site was down. Well I guess this is nice to have a ghost brick clearer on the front page, its just that this has been done lots of times, and I don't really find it impressive to do something that's been done in the exact same way for a nth time.

Didn't know his site was down. Well I guess this is nice to have a ghost brick clearer on the front page, its just that this has been done lots of times, and I don't really find it impressive to do something that's been done in the exact same way for a nth time.

The first link there was the only one working, the last one-
Quote from:  OP
automaticly cleared ghost bricks and you couldn't manually do it
 so it got annoyying while building and if you wanted to clear ghost bricks you would have to wait.

and the rest where broken

But I see what you mean,

This only clears tempbricks actually owned by someone.  There are glitches in the game that leave orphaned tempbricks, which this will not catch.

Thus, a useful add-on to use alongside this one is Script_ReapTempbricks.  Every server needs to have it.

I agree.

Yay dropbox is up
« Last Edit: September 14, 2014, 08:45:50 AM by Ducky duck »

great for handicaps who dont know how to press numpad0 or /

great for handicaps who dont know how to press numpad0 or /

Its suppose to be if, like some stuffhead places a ghost brick cube and wont get rid of it and wont tell you  its him, you clearghosts.