Author Topic: Apoc Weapons [ZombeKillz]  (Read 12579 times)

Ok these are ZombeKillz Weapon Pack that he game me PERMISSION to release. Don't believe me? Ask him yourself. I basically convinced him i should do this because he thought they were ugly. I keep telling him his models are great lol. anyway here are the weapons and thank zombekillz for letting me release them. [ I'm to lazy upload the pictures from imgur so be happy with pictures uploaded from Additional Options. Just click on them like really. No one has time to be uploading pictures like y'all playin. I got SAT's to study for damn, give me a break.]

Download: https://www.mediafire.com/?puplms2aetsz4gf

Pictures Will be posted on post below

« Last Edit: September 07, 2014, 12:45:21 AM by JitankIsFag »

Meh.

Looks nice. Downloading tomorrow.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2014, 12:51:44 AM by Nibble »

Why is it that every single weapon to have a distant firing sound system, they 'distant firing' is most literally them cutting the original gunshot out and relying on the random cut-in of the whoosh that comes after the gunshot? Like, seriously, every damn one does this expect mine, because I take the time to find proper sounds.

Why is it that every single weapon to have a distant firing sound system, they 'distant firing' is most literally them cutting the original gunshot out and relying on the random cut-in of the whoosh that comes after the gunshot? Like, seriously, every damn one does this expect mine, because I take the time to find proper sounds.
I forgot to mention, these are really old. Also just because someone doesn't know as much about coding or whatever as you do doesn't mean you have to make a comment like this. I don't mean this in a mean way or tone. You have to remember not everyone is as knowledgeable about coding and sound as you do.

Isn't that Bushido's Spiked baseball bat from his melee pack?

and

Is that not part of the wep pack or did you steal it?

I basically convinced him i should do this because he thought they were ugly. I keep telling him his models are great lol.

But they are ugly i agree with him.

Most of them....

Oops didnt mean to add that pick. And I think they are good; every1 has their own opinion. Somebody will use tgesr.

I forgot to mention, these are really old. Also just because someone doesn't know as much about coding or whatever as you do doesn't mean you have to make a comment like this. I don't mean this in a mean way or tone. You have to remember not everyone is as knowledgeable about coding and sound as you do.

man...

just....

With comments you dont like

But they are ugly i agree with him.

Most of them....
They don't look very ugly. They could use a little more work, but I'd say 8/10.

They don't look /great/ but they look okay. I would not mind using these weapons if I had to.

Yeah, they are ok. I have definitely seen worse packs around, but just from the pictures, it looks like a pretty solid pack.

oh hey, its these, yea i abandoned these about a year ago so i could make my other (better) advanced weapon pack, jit finally posted these i see.

its ok if you don't like em, i don't even like them that much beside the fact that i made them, but hey, here they are, take em or leave em.

Isn't that Bushido's Spiked baseball bat from his melee pack?

and

Is that not part of the wep pack or did you steal it?

umm, that's not part of the pack. lol
« Last Edit: September 07, 2014, 09:43:08 AM by zombekillz »

problem. game keeps on disabling it.

talk 2 zombe
what. I don't know how to contact him and why should I? you should tell him. this add-on is broken. fail bin.