Apoc Weapons [ZombeKillz]

Author Topic: Apoc Weapons [ZombeKillz]  (Read 12590 times)

what. I don't know how to contact him and why should I? you should tell him. this add-on is broken. fail bin.

you could have PMd me, i had made a comment previously in this thread, i don't see why you couldn't have scrolled up, but on the topic of them not enabling for you, i have heard of this problem but never seen it happen, how about next time you post a console log or something to give me a better understanding of the problem.

i guess i really don't see why an addon should be fail binned just because you might have a conflicting addon or something to that extent.

you could have PMd me, i had made a comment previously in this thread, i don't see why you couldn't have scrolled up, but on the topic of them not enabling for you, i have heard of this problem but never seen it happen, how about next time you post a console log or something to give me a better understanding of the problem.

i guess i really don't see why an addon should be fail binned just because you might have a conflicting addon or something to that extent.
oh I did not know who the forget you were.

oh I did not know who the forget you were.

ok, that's understandable i suppose, now about that console log eh?

I forgot to mention, these are really old. Also just because someone doesn't know as much about coding or whatever as you do doesn't mean you have to make a comment like this. I don't mean this in a mean way or tone. You have to remember not everyone is as knowledgeable about coding and sound as you do.
arekan will throw a huge cigarette fit if everybody doesn't live up to his unnecessary expectations lol

I forgot to mention, these are really old. Also just because someone doesn't know as much about coding or whatever as you do doesn't mean you have to make a comment like this. I don't mean this in a mean way or tone. You have to remember not everyone is as knowledgeable about coding and sound as you do.

Where is the download for that map? It looks really awesome and I want to try it out!

Where is the download for that map? It looks really awesome and I want to try it out!
I host it on weekend ussually on saturday, or late friday(like 11:00 or 12:00). Its my LARGE Apoc map

Server please? Anything that'll help me find the server will help!  :nes:

Why the forget did you bump this
because the weopons are good, and this is my fallout map

because the weapons are good, and this is my fallout map
What the forget does the map have to do with the add-on other than being in the pictures.

Can I get some better pictures in non-stuff lighting please.
I'd like to see the models more clearly.