Poll

Would you have ORANGE colors?

Yes
45 (80.4%)
No
11 (19.6%)

Total Members Voted: 56

Author Topic: LEGO color set  (Read 5912 times)

why would you need a file for a service that closed down months ago
-.-
rtbinfo.txt is what gives the Ingame title for the colorset, if u didn't get it [YET! >:(].

-.-
rtbinfo.txt is what gives the Ingame title for the colorset, if u didn't get it [YET! >:(].
RTB used to be an add-on for the game and it doesn't exist anymore. Description.txt defines the title, rtbinfo.txt does jack stuff.

-.-
Lol.

Even if these WERE the 3 colors of lego in your country, I can guarantee to you that they don't have more shades of that color.  This is such a handicapped colorset.  There is no way in hell I would ever need that many shades of red blue or yellow.  or 4 blacks? 

Even if you were going for a minimalist colorset for Lego, why wouldn't you just have 1 row with Red, Yellow, Blue, White and Black?  There is even grey in the first lego sets.  This is so dumb and badly executed.

Copyright to Trueno.
Am I the only one who caught this? The forget are you talking about? You can't copyright colours.

Am I the only one who caught this? The forget are you talking about? You can't copyright colours.
This

Some loser in my thread seems to think otherwise... Lol.

RTB used to be an add-on for the game and it doesn't exist anymore. Description.txt defines the title, rtbinfo.txt does jack stuff.
rtbinfo.txt didn't even do jack stuff when RTB was in existence  :cookieMonster:

rtbinfo.txt didn't even do jack stuff when RTB was in existence  :cookieMonster:
yes it did, it was for the mod manager to identify the add-on and check for updates

Why u need greens? in my country there only these colors of lego [Exept the invisible ones ofcourse]
I WILL NOT MAKE GREENS! :D [in 5 years later, it took me an hour to upload that image]
why u so mean  :panda:

why u so mean  :panda:
What I actually said:
EDIT: I WILL MAKE GREENS! :D
where the edit? HUH!

Put up a poll 'do you like this colorset'. I'm interested to know the popularity

Put up a poll 'do you like this colorset'. I'm interested to know the popularity
Surly the pupolarity: 5% like it -.-