Poll

Would you have ORANGE colors?

Yes
45 (80.4%)
No
11 (19.6%)

Total Members Voted: 56

Author Topic: LEGO color set  (Read 5913 times)

Steam Player, I seriously mean no disrespect for this, but color-sets are meant to be stylized for specific builds, or universally useful, as far as I see it.

This is neither of the two.

Some pointers if you plan on updating this:

> Please use more than just four or so shades of colors. Unless it's stylized to be some sort of grayscale/sepia/etc, refrain from using such few colors, or else the pack becomes immensely less useful.

> If you could show people a build using your colorset, it would demonstrate not only the practical uses it could be put to, but also shows that your colorset can be trusted to be useful in such builds.

> Use more varied trans colors. Transparent colors are immensely useful depending on the build, and only having a grayscale trans set diminishes this usefulness.

Also, on a last note, this is more of a personal preference than honest suggestion, but please refrain from using emotes in your forum posts, at least in the Add-Ons section. People will take you more seriously.

How is this LEGO?

http://lego.wikia.com/wiki/Colour_Palette

That's every color LEGO uses
Umm......................
let me explain to you:
I DONT CARE

let me explain to you:
I DONT CARE

He's showing you the colors LEGO uses, so as to help improve your color set.

The fact you act this rash to a person giving constructive criticism will be off-putting to many of your clients.

I suggest you stop.

GREEN [ W.I.P. ]

How the forget can a simple green row in a Colorset be a Work in Progress.
This is stuff and nobody would want to download it.
That and the fact you won't do anything because you are lazy and don't care.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2014, 12:42:46 PM by Superstarxalien169 »

Surly the pupolarity: 5% like it -.-
Well then make a poll and see. I doubt even 5% of the votes will be in favour of the set.

let me explain to you:
I DONT CARE
How not to make a colorset/how to get banned.

looks like Steam Player 1000 wants to be a famous idiot. gg

Look, i don't think you're getting it. This colorset isn't varied enough to be useful to anyone. You really should look at other colorsets' selections and how they apply to builds.

Also, please stop saying you don't care, it actually can and will get you banned. If you really don't want to get this negative reaction from people, either stop producing bargain-bin add-ons and take the constructive criticism, or just don't try to make mods.
(All of this is meant to be sincere and straightforward advice.)

There's actually more transparent colors here than in tueno's. but still, having 3 color shades and a greyscale is really limited and frustrating to use. And if you planned using "only colors that only appears in my country", Why are there more shades than actual colors... It's even getting through the realism of having old brick colors...
« Last Edit: September 11, 2014, 02:40:24 PM by Vitawrap »

This guy is a real dumbass. I would suggest to stay away from any of his add-on post.

This guy is a real dumbass. I would suggest to stay away from any of his add-on post.
FINE [I hate my life]
I will make another colorset that look exactly like Lego, OK?!
THIS POST IS LOCKED.