Author Topic: Furdle's Ultimate Colourset  (Read 9639 times)

Recently people have been uploading colour sets which are pretty dull to be honest, I've decided to release the final version of my colour set which I use for multiple builds. This set merges well with most popular sets.
Colour sets are a matter of opinion. I've been working on this set for about 4 years, building it up as I go to create the perfect combination for what I build.

Inb4 MERICA DOSNT SPELL COLOR LIKE THAT

Download:
https://www.mediafire.com/?pto8dn9z8b6fd0z

You should show of some of the builds you made with it in the OP.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2014, 10:55:43 AM by Lord Furdle »

Greyscale
Brownscale
Softs
Environmental/Dark
Neon/Transparent
Furdle's A
Furdle's B
« Last Edit: September 07, 2014, 11:18:21 AM by Lord Furdle »

I definitely approve of the selection.  The only thing that urks me is the layout, more particularly the trans.

I definitely approve of the selection.  The only thing that urks me is the layout, more particularly the trans.
I will list the Layout above, it will probably make more sense that way.

I kinda picked that up with bare intuition.  I suppose consolidated trans is more of a preference to me, so you can disregard it.

To be honest I've never had much use for transparent colours. I use environmental water rather than brick water so I dont spend a whole lot of time looking at the right shade of murky water.

True.  And there's also the preference of different colors of glass as well, though that wouldn't necessarily fit within environmental.

Furdle's A has a selection of two types of glass, the blue ones are for water.

Colors that has got copied from Trueno's that everyone saying to me but not to you:
Greyscale
Brownscale

NEVER COPY THESE!!!

What the forget are you talking about? You can't copyright a colour.
Obviously a few of these colours are copied from other sets. The main thing is that I've made a collection of my favourite colours.
You made a stuffty set because it's completely pointless to use, I've made a set which can be used for multiple builds. I've released it because people kept asking for a link.

4 years to make a color set is pretty lame.

Anyway, although the color set has a nice "natural" theme to it, the transparent listing its un-organized and lackluster as I prefer to have water a different color than "purified blue".
Feeling a lot of inspirationor copying from truneo's color set in this one.

You made a stuffty set because it's completely pointless to use,
So hostile.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2014, 12:15:29 PM by sos339 »

Colors that has got copied from Trueno's that everyone saying to me but not to you:
Greyscale
Brownscale
NEVER COPY THESE!!!

4 years to make a color set is pretty lame.

Anyway, although the color set has a nice "natural" theme to it, the transparent listing its un-organized and lackluster as I prefer to have water a different color than "purified blue".
Feeling a lot of inspirationor copying from truneo's color set in this one.
You can actually.
So hostile.
4 years of adding new colours to make it the perfect set for MYSELF is not lame. I take pride in the builds I produce for blockland and adding the colours in a step by step process takes time to perfect it for MYSELF.
I've released it by popular demand.

4 years of adding new colours to make it the perfect set for MYSELF is not lame. I take pride in the builds I produce for blockland and adding the colours in a step by step process takes time to perfect it for MYSELF.
I've released it by popular demand.