Furdle's Ultimate Colourset

Author Topic: Furdle's Ultimate Colourset  (Read 9621 times)

Not good.

Thanks for the colorset anyway.

Not good.

Thanks for the colorset anyway.
What, care to explain what you don't like about it?

You should expect hate comments just because there are some people that don't like you. That's how it works sadly.

This is a pretty good colorset, and it's made by someone who can actually build. You should show of some of the builds you made with it in the OP.

You should expect hate comments just because there are some people that don't like you. That's how it works sadly.

This is a pretty good colorset, and it's made by someone who can actually build. You should show of some of the builds you made with it in the OP.
Yeah I thought he was a general "hate-furdle bandwagon" person.

I may add some into the OP.. thanks for the advice.

If I'm not mistaken, you use this colorset in your recent gamemode you're making, correct?

If I'm not mistaken, you use this colorset in your recent gamemode you're making, correct?
This colourset has been used in every build I've made in the past two years, it'll work with any of them.

working on a colorset for 4 years?
what the forget lol

working on a colorset for 4 years?
what the forget lol
I mean I've been building it up slowly, working out what colours I need.
It's not like I was spending every day making colour codes.

you have two full rows of browns and greys for starters

you have two full rows of browns and grays for starters
most good builds aren't neon/rainbow

most good builds aren't neon/rainbow
they also aren't boring brown and greys; there are colours besides neon to begin with. i'm mostly a fan of lighter pastels for buildings.
you really don't need a full spectrum of those, four or five shades (discounting black and white of course) should be enough

they also aren't boring brown and greys; there are colours besides neon to begin with. i'm mostly a fan of lighter pastels for buildings.
you really don't need a full spectrum of those, four or five shades (discounting black and white of course) should be enough
wait, what colorset do you use?

Surprise surprise, taboo is here to stuff on something else I've made..

what an excellent way to deflect actual criticisms

wait, what colorset do you use?
uhhh, default these days because i've been too lazy to actually get one, but i used to use Eksi's city set

sorry but I've seen you stuff on taboo's things