Barnabas' Unceremonious Add-on Dump

Poll

Vehicle Door Animations: Which Would You Prefer?

Keep door animations the same. Smooth, fluid animations, but vehicles with more than four animated parts  requires bot supplements.
12 (16%)
Make them open like the default .blb doors - No bots would be required, also allows me to free up animation threads for other things (turn signals, etc).
56 (74.7%)
Ditch the animated doors entirely, they have been a nuisance, they are only a tired gimmick.
7 (9.3%)

Total Members Voted: 75

Author Topic: Barnabas' Unceremonious Add-on Dump  (Read 142661 times)

Wow, has it really been a month since I added anything to the topic? I'm going to post another update soon.

And let the Bengs hype train begin... For the third time.

No, it's going to be the UrbanCar. I've been messing around with its proportions for a while and I ended up making a 5 door version of it.

Oh that's cool, so the UrbanCar will have a variant that looks like this?

At least everyone at my server won't automatically assume it's the Bengs again for the 3rd time.

Yup, that's the plan. Also, I was contemplating making a police variant from it with lights and whatnot.

Yup, that's the plan. Also, I was contemplating making a police variant from it with lights and whatnot.
I think that would be a very nice addition! The Urbancar is more modern than most of your other police cars (Blocko Sedan and Cortez), and it would be nice to have a newer police vehicle from you.

Why you never get online on steam anymore :c
« Last Edit: February 22, 2015, 12:01:21 AM by Filipe »

Why you never get online on steam anymore :c

I was out for the whole day, sorry

I think that would be a very nice addition! The Urbancar is more modern than most of your other police cars (Blocko Sedan and Cortez), and it would be nice to have a newer police vehicle from you.

The Hatchback has a police variant, but the car itself is rather crummy by today's standards.

I'm actually in a position to really need an older fashion 80s style police car.
I don't have any suggestions or real thoughts on it not being somebody into vehicles, but if you could you'd have at-least one person happy to have it.

Edit: Reading posts directly above mine I see Ive come in at the perfect time.
Carry on.

Then it has been decided... Time for a new poll about the possible colour scheme for the police version!

Also, regarding polls: most of you have been clearly in favour of releasing the Bengs along with the Evolution version. I'll make a note of that.

One things for certain, its gotta look tough.
I'm going for a grizzled old school cop vibe. American build.

Edit: Could you also make the mystery machine from Scooby doo?
I need it too for..things...
« Last Edit: February 22, 2015, 08:45:49 PM by Mr.Noßody »

One things for certain, its gotta look tough.
I'm going for a grizzled old school cop vibe. American build.

Edit: Could you also make the mystery machine from Scooby doo?
I need it too for..things...
QT van actually works quite well as one, though it isn't 100% the same.

QT van actually works quite well as one, though it isn't 100% the same.

Id like the coloration and labels though.

the choice number 2 is the most realistic, because i never saw others ones, and i live in france
it was the official police design in the 90-2000