Poll

Vehicle Door Animations: Which Would You Prefer?

Keep door animations the same. Smooth, fluid animations, but vehicles with more than four animated parts  requires bot supplements.
12 (16%)
Make them open like the default .blb doors - No bots would be required, also allows me to free up animation threads for other things (turn signals, etc).
56 (74.7%)
Ditch the animated doors entirely, they have been a nuisance, they are only a tired gimmick.
7 (9.3%)

Total Members Voted: 75

Author Topic: Barnabas' Unceremonious Add-on Dump  (Read 143159 times)

Wow, the poll is really close between options 1 and 2.

Wow, the poll is really close between options 1 and 2.
why did you bump this

So here's what I have so far for the 5 door version of the Urbancar:

Urbancar - 5 door (View in 3D)

The 3 door version gets updated accordingly.

So here's what I have so far for the 5 door version of the Urbancar:

Urbancar - 5 door (View in 3D)

The 3 door version gets updated accordingly.
Nice

Nice
Why did you quote it? You could of just said, "Nice," and not quote anything.

I actually think it looks better as a 5 door.
Your are planning to keep the 3 door though, correct?

Yes, I will keep the 3 door version as well.

On an unrelated note:

How many of you still remember the Bunny? You know, the VW Golf-like thing I tossed aside due to some weird visibility issues?

Thanks to Teneksi the problem has been resolved, thus development can be wrapped up soon.

Yes, I will keep the 3 door version as well.

On an unrelated note:

How many of you still remember the Bunny? You know, the VW Golf-like thing I tossed aside due to some weird visibility issues?

Thanks to Teneksi the problem has been resolved, thus development can be wrapped up soon.

Yay, does that mean you'll be fixing the tiny car in a shortly after?

Hi!

Here's an announcement to make:

My experiments with custom vehicle support have been successful so far. Some results:

And my experiment with a vinyl roof:

The car is a complete overhaul of the Tudor. I'm planning to add more stuff.

And now some bad news:

I hit a wall with the development of the UrbanCar; adding hand support to vehicles with bots mounted on them messes up the colour of the mounted bot. Good news is, Lordician said he was willing to fix the support script, but he needs some time.

That's all for now, folks!

Sooooo beast :D, and do you remember me?. i went on your server, DODGEVIPERACR15?. Ring a bell? ;)

Holy smokes! Are you saying that this is the first car to have both Interactive AND Custom Vehicle Support?! That's sick!