Poll

Vehicle Door Animations: Which Would You Prefer?

Keep door animations the same. Smooth, fluid animations, but vehicles with more than four animated parts  requires bot supplements.
12 (16%)
Make them open like the default .blb doors - No bots would be required, also allows me to free up animation threads for other things (turn signals, etc).
56 (74.7%)
Ditch the animated doors entirely, they have been a nuisance, they are only a tired gimmick.
7 (9.3%)

Total Members Voted: 75

Author Topic: Barnabas' Unceremonious Add-on Dump  (Read 143185 times)

Did you get the cvs idea from me when i was on your server?

Or were you already thinking about it?

Holy smokes! Are you saying that this is the first car to have both Interactive AND Custom Vehicle Support?! That's sick!

Seems like so. Been wanting to make something like that for a while. Sometimes, while I was working on vehicles I ended up with plenty of variations on the grille, lamps, etc. While they are purely cosmetic, they also gave a completely different character for the car. Sometimes I found it really hard to pick the final design, so I decided to experiment with the custom vehicle support.

I always love your cars, can't wait for more.

The ramp brick texture as vinyl works quite well I think.

Does this mean the Bengs 190E will become CVS parts for the normal 190?

Are you gonna make new cars?

I don't even know how to answer that question in the nicest way possible...

Why do you target vehicle makers the most?

The ramp brick texture as vinyl works quite well I think.

Does this mean the Bengs 190E will become CVS parts for the normal 190?

Maybe, I'm a little concerned about how CVS works with bots. Well, the proof of the pudding is in the eating, as they say...

Some links don't work but they all look great!

This is going to be so awesome when it's done :D.

Seems like so. Been wanting to make something like that for a while. Sometimes, while I was working on vehicles I ended up with plenty of variations on the grille, lamps, etc. While they are purely cosmetic, they also gave a completely different character for the car. Sometimes I found it really hard to pick the final design, so I decided to experiment with the custom vehicle support.
Awesome! Just so I know, aside from those roofs and if I'm guessing correctly both the body with 2 and 1 pair of headlights, and the seat coloring, what are some other parts presented or in further devolpment in this experiment?

I made the interior recolourable, that's all so far. I was thinking about adding some more interior options, such as steering wheels and whatnot.

As for the exterior, I have no idea, really.

I think there's a lot of potential in this:

« Last Edit: March 26, 2015, 04:50:34 PM by Barnabas »

Dude there is soooooo much juicing potential :DDDDDDD