Poll

Vehicle Door Animations: Which Would You Prefer?

Keep door animations the same. Smooth, fluid animations, but vehicles with more than four animated parts  requires bot supplements.
12 (16%)
Make them open like the default .blb doors - No bots would be required, also allows me to free up animation threads for other things (turn signals, etc).
56 (74.7%)
Ditch the animated doors entirely, they have been a nuisance, they are only a tired gimmick.
7 (9.3%)

Total Members Voted: 75

Author Topic: Barnabas' Unceremonious Add-on Dump  (Read 143138 times)

Looks like a Supermini sedan with foglights and luggage

Looks like a Supermini sedan with foglights and luggage
This, no offense but I really would like to see something different, maybe a bus or a truck or a sports car.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2015, 12:26:13 AM by Filipe »

Yep, But it's beast dude, Great job :D.

This happened to the Bjorn when I spawned it.

Try loading the save and ask someone else to spawn a Bjorn. If theirs spawn normally, it means you have an event that messes up bot spawning. If theirs is messed up too, then please send me a console log.

Restarting the game seemed to have fixed the problem. I will keep you posted should it occur again.

I cant downoload a interactive vehicle support not found!!!!! please correct please please

-Message Removed-
« Last Edit: June 27, 2015, 10:51:35 AM by Robo Dude »

I cant downoload a interactive vehicle support not found!!!!! please correct please please

Fixed

thank you very mouch! i can drive!!! (sorry i'am russian)

Thank you for telling me there's a problem!

And thank you Serings for providing a temporary link!

I have a good idea! add in next update lada 2114, lada 2115 and lada 2106! and add a upgrades for your cars!!(use support_garage) "Blockland custom's"

These cars are the best!

I can't connect to lugnut.co.vu. I'm trying to come back from a hard drive failure and I can't do that without all your cars

That's odd, the archives seem to be working for me. If the problem persists, I'll probably just move over all my add-ons to my MediaFire account or something. And while we're at that, I'll also try to add the auto-updater script to them, to make updating less of a hassle.