Poll

Vehicle Door Animations: Which Would You Prefer?

Keep door animations the same. Smooth, fluid animations, but vehicles with more than four animated parts  requires bot supplements.
12 (16%)
Make them open like the default .blb doors - No bots would be required, also allows me to free up animation threads for other things (turn signals, etc).
56 (74.7%)
Ditch the animated doors entirely, they have been a nuisance, they are only a tired gimmick.
7 (9.3%)

Total Members Voted: 75

Author Topic: Barnabas' Unceremonious Add-on Dump  (Read 141789 times)

Yeah. Blockland Glass or bust. (Not really).

Barnabas, have you ever seen the movie "Il Sorpasso?" Great ol' Italian movie that centers around an Aurelia B24.

barn pls make vehicle posters into prints xd

Jesus christ, your cars are beyond awesome. Very nice variety, and i love the fact that they're older.

Jesus christ, your cars are beyond awesome. Very nice variety, and i love the fact that they're older.
This is why I also like them.

Wasn't there a junk car in interactive vehicle support? paintable doors as well? I swore there was.

Forever my favourite cars in Blockland.

So many kind words :') Don't worry guys, I did not abandon you, it's just I don't have enough time to cook something real nice for you.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2015, 02:23:38 AM by Barnabas »

I really can't wait to see more of the Berlinetta, it looks like it will be a very fun little sports car!

Take your time :), Good things come to those who wait.

one day short of a month! definitely not small, but it was needed.

New poll is certainly not new.