Mr.N's Brick Dump NEW: 8x8f Print Brick

Author Topic: Mr.N's Brick Dump NEW: 8x8f Print Brick  (Read 14805 times)

Bricks that I have, that I made, that I want you to have maybe. I don't know..

Click Images for Download

NEW STUFF
   8x8F Print Brick:

Probably already made, but: an 8x8f print brick for larger tiling/carpets
    Suggestion by Wesley Williams

Bell Brick:

A bell door brick that with some extra eventing can swing side to side      Bell SFX coming later

Print Bricks:                                                                        Print Baseplates Ext:

One brick thick print tiles, 4x4 and 8x8                                          8x8p, 8x16p, and 16x32 Ceiling Print Baseplates
   Perfect for larger tiling projects                                                    To fill the gaps that other packs leave

Base Bricks:

The main pack of baseplates only one brick thick
   For quicker terrain

-=Halloween Special Packs=-

Mystery Bricks:

A pack of creepy redead-esq figures, and a reaper because why not?

Spiderweb Bricks:

Not new, but very relevant. Spiderwebs for spiderweb reasons.

Requests

Fire Brick:

Lego Style fire brick.
   Suggestion by jes00

These were bricks that I made for myself in specific needs while I was building. The reason I haven't formally released these bricks still now was either because they had no formal icons, had errors that I overlooked, or I determined were not all that helpful in daily projects. I'm releasing them now so that I don't have to link them each time I release a build and so that the public can see them/use them.

There will be more bricks added to the list later on.

If there are any issues with the bricks or if you feel I should make any other specific brick, please post about it here.
Thanks.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2014, 05:47:13 PM by Mr.Noßody »

Hey nice! I will use! Thanks you

NEW Mystery Bricks:

A pack of creepy redead-esq figures, and a reaper because why not?
Would be awesome if there was a player with that redead model

Those 'creepy' bricks really remind me of the zombies from ocarina of time, look's good.

Id like to do that...
If I knew how.

Those 'creepy' bricks really remind me of the zombies from ocarina of time, look's good.
That's what they were inspired by.
I made them originally for a horror build that I was making and decided to give them out once they gained popularity on my server as I built.

Those halloween bricks look really cool! I'd love to see more!

Id like to do that...
If I knew how.
From what i've seen around the forums, you need to make an animation for each sequence, or something.
There's a tutorial here
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=168812.0

From what i've seen around the forums, you need to make an animation for each sequence, or something.
There's a tutorial here
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=168812.0

Its more of an "Im not too great at animation." problem.

thought this was a pretty good build that features the new mystery bricks (built by Smallguy I think)

those redead things are amazing thank you