Torak14: Uneeded drama posts

Author Topic: Torak14: Uneeded drama posts  (Read 5004 times)

NOEDIT: I also find it ironic you just so happen to come right back to the forums when I replied to another drama on you. Fishing for attention, much?

I said nothing about you and now you're back at it with me? Torak, you have not changed, stop trying to bribe me into not saying anything back, you're just avoiding the situation. You would have if you hadn't mentioned me. And those dramas were not unnecessary. When will you learn.

NOEDIT: I also find it ironic you just so happen to come right back to the forums when I replied to another drama on you. Fishing for attention, much?

I told you not to get involved, then again, you would've lashed out on me even if i didn't add in that last part about you. Also, you once again misunderstood WHAT i was talking about. When i said
This Drama is just as unnecessary as those ones were.
, I was referring to the other dramas I had posted, NOT your dramas. Again, its called CONTEXT.

Secondly, i am not fishing for attention, that irony you found is nothing more than coincidence, i only added that last part in because i knew you you respond to my comment anyway with some snide reply, and what do you know, i was right, you did. Regardless, nowhere in my post did i insult you, infact, i was agreeing with the same opinion you agreed with.

Now hopefully for the last time, Acerblock, i don't like you, you don't like me, lets just drop this whole discussion and leave it at that, as i have grown tired of trying to reason with you.

Ok, this is one of those rare times that I can't take it any more and I need to just get this off my chest.

Seriously?

Those dramas were made over a week ago, they are old and no longer relevant, and you didn't even get my username right. This Drama is just as unnecessary as those ones were.

Also, Acerblock, just don't start. I've had enough of trying to reason with you, so to save us both the trouble, and don't bother replying.
Shut up Torak. You do this same bullcrap every single time you post in drama, just trying your hardest to be an arrogant smart-aleck, while always managing to bring up this stupid grudge you have against Acerblock. Why don't you just stop posting in drama period? We are all sick and tired of the crap you keep pulling here. You constantly argue with EVERYONE and make long-winded posts full of rambling and "debating" that accomplishes little other than getting people's attention with your giant walls of text (which is something you have the hypocrisy to claim you want to avoid).
You are so obsessed with getting the last word in every argument, you literally go out of your way to when you take a dump on Acerblock, you proceed to then go "now that i've taken a crap on you, let's all magically drop this and pretend this never happened" immediately afterward. I'm sick of it, and I'm sick of your arrogant high-and-mighty behavior.
Do us all favor and never post in drama ever again.

Ok, this is one of those rare times that I can't take it any more and I need to just get this off my chest.
Shut up Torak. You do this same bullcrap every single time you post in drama, just trying your hardest to be an arrogant smart-aleck, while always managing to bring up this stupid grudge you have against Acerblock. Why don't you just stop posting in drama period? We are all sick and tired of the crap you keep pulling here. You constantly argue with EVERYONE and make long-winded posts full of rambling and "debating" that accomplishes little other than getting people's attention with your giant walls of text (which is something you have the hypocrisy to claim you want to avoid).
You are so obsessed with getting the last word in every argument, you literally go out of your way to when you take a dump on Acerblock, you proceed to then go "now that i've taken a crap on you, let's all magically drop this and pretend this never happened" immediately afterward. I'm sick of it, and I'm sick of your arrogant high-and-mighty behavior.
Do us all favor and never post in drama ever again.

Planr, I thought we had already agreed not to argue any further.

I do not have a grudge against acerblock, if anything it's the other way around, lately it seems he has taken any opportunity he can get to pick apart my posts. The one thing i want you to understand is that i really couldn't give a forget about acerblock. I just don't care.

I'm not trying to be an "arrogant smart-aleck", I'm just trying to state my opinion of a drama, and then leave. Thats all there is too it. I do NOT constantly argue with everyone, just you and acerblock whenever one of you forces me into it.

I just don't like it when you and acerblock drag me into pointless arguments, do us both a favor and just don't bother anymore. Lets just go our separate ways and leave it at that.

I told you not to get involved, then again, you would've lashed out on me even if i didn't add in that last part about you. Also, you once again misunderstood WHAT i was talking about. When i said , I was referring to the other dramas I had posted, NOT your dramas. Again, its called CONTEXT.

Secondly, i am not fishing for attention, that irony you found is nothing more than coincidence, i only added that last part in because i knew you you respond to my comment anyway with some snide reply, and what do you know, i was right, you did. Regardless, nowhere in my post did i insult you, infact, i was agreeing with the same opinion you agreed with.

Now hopefully for the last time, Acerblock, i don't like you, you don't like me, lets just drop this whole discussion and leave it at that, as i have grown tired of trying to reason with you.
Stop trying to teach me about context you moron. That's being a smart alec, and if you don't see it, you're blind.

And also stop trying to tell me to not talk about you, it's getting old. This is the internet, I have a right to dislike you and voice my opinions. Stop desperately trying to censor me.

I do not have a grudge against acerblock, if anything it's the other way around, lately it seems he has taken any opportunity he can get to pick apart my posts. The one thing i want you to understand is that i really couldn't give a forget about acerblock. I just don't care.

I'm not trying to be an "arrogant smart-aleck", I'm just trying to state my opinion of a drama, and then leave. Thats all there is too it. I do NOT constantly argue with everyone, just you and acerblock whenever one of you forces me into it.

I just don't like it when you and acerblock drag me into pointless arguments, do us both a favor and just don't bother anymore. Lets just go our separate ways and leave it at that.
Stop telling us not to talk to you. You're not solving anything.

I don't pick apart your posts just for the hell of it, it's when you act high and mighty in Drams and are arguing against me. All of your recent posts have been in drama, especially after your first post back after your "break". That's no coincidence, that's you not letting arguments die off and wanting to have the last word.

And yes you do argue with others and all you do is restate others' opinions in drama while the majority of the time bumping dead threads.

We will not go "our separate ways" until you stop being being so stubborn and grow up.

Can you find at least 3 posts where Acerblock is picking apart yours?

Can you find at least 3 posts where Acerblock is picking apart yours?
NOEDIT: and they can't be in drama.

There you go again, doing exactly what I'm talking about. "Let's not argue about this anymore guys! I know I said stupid stuff, but let's just pretend it never happened!"

If you do not have a grudge against Acerblock then why is it that almost half of the posts you make in drama always involve you arguing with him and bashing him, oftentimes for the smallest things? You're always bringing up this supposed conflict you and he have with each other every time you post in the same drama thread somewhere as him. He's rarely ever picked apart your posts except for the times you deliberately asked him to (eg. when you start crapping on him, which is quite often).

I don't give a crap about what you want me to understand. And if you don't "give a forget about acerblock", prove it. Stop posting in Drama, and stop arguing with him. Prove that you really don't care.

Yes you are trying to be an arrogant smart-aleck. You're doing it right now, yet again trying to downplay what you're doing as innocent and "just trying to state my opinion". Nobody cares about your opinion and nobody wants to hear it, because every time you go to "give your opinion" about something here in drama, it 90% of the time ends up with you saying something stupid and trying to pick fights with acerblock and then run away with "let's stop arguing about this".

I know this kind of internet catfight strategy you're pulling here all too well. It's called the "Hit and Run strategy". You call someone some names, try to make them look stupid, pick apart their post, then try to end the argument you started by asking everyone to stop posting, before they have been able to correct your bullcrap. It's thinly-veiled way supposedly-mature people such as yourself get away with acting like a raging 6-year-old.

You never "just leave" after "stating [your] opinion". You are always trying to get the last word in every one of these dumb arguments you start, and your post history proves that.

There you go again, trying to pull a hit-and-run. Do you not realize this stupid tactic of yours is not going to work?

You drag yourself into pointless arguments almost every time you post in drama, because the things you say are incredibly stupid and merit correction. Do us ALL a favor and don't post in drama any more. We don't want you here and your opinion is not welcome. Walk your own talk; stop posting in this thread.

I love you planr, ok. Just saying.

I just don't like it when you and acerblock drag me into pointless arguments

So, you want to stop arguing?  If so, here's a quick flowchart to help you out.

It takes two sides to have an argument. You don't stop arguing by yelling "STOP ARGUING WITH ME!"  That's called arguing.  The way to stop arguing is to walk away.

So, you want to stop arguing?  If so, here's a quick flowchart to help you out.

It takes two sides to have an argument. You don't stop arguing by yelling "STOP ARGUING WITH ME!"  That's called arguing.  The way to stop arguing is to walk away.
this is golden almost as golden as the triangle triangle thing that dark made.
God damn torak i was going to agree with how dumb this thread was for bringing up old stuff but then you go out to say stuff about acerblock, thought you were low but i didn't think you were that low

this is golden almost as golden as the triangle triangle thing that dark made.
God damn torak i was going to agree with how dumb this thread was for bringing up old stuff but then you go out to say stuff about acerblock, thought you were low but i didn't think you were that low

I find it odd how many of you seem to miss the point. I never insulted or said stuff about acerblock, i just responded to this drama, i was also agreeing with you and others on how dumb this thread is, i only added that last part after i had noticed that acerblock had replied to the thread as well, because i didn't want to get in another argument with acerblock, i was trying to avoid it. But he mistook what i said and proceeded to respond anyway.

He didn't away a thing bad about you, he just showed  his drama, and you responded saying "don't start Acerblock" as if he was directly insulting you, starting an argument, oh wise one.

torak pls leave the forums before you get banned