Poll

should myst be admin

myst is gay and so am i - yes
35 (57.4%)
i am a strong independent black woman who doesn't need no man - no
26 (42.6%)

Total Members Voted: 61

Author Topic: Nal's Servers or whatever - Admin apps  (Read 21088 times)

it would be swell if you could host prop hunt

i even have some improved builds im willing to lend to you
Remember that hydroplant_revisited track you made? I never understood why you made this shortcut that Ipquarx pointed out to me (quoted below). All I'm saying is, watch out for mistakes of that caliber on other revisited builds pls, whatever gamemode it is
You see the thing by the black arrow here

that's a ramp

and it lets you skip aaaaaalllll of this:

why would a map maker purposely put that in their map

I'm sure it was a mistake but wow crispy lol

Rising lava is live and I'm going to maybe add in bounty to bet on players

Remember that hydroplant_revisited track you made? I never understood why you made this shortcut that Ipquarx pointed out to me (quoted below). All I'm saying is, watch out for mistakes of that caliber on other revisited builds pls, whatever gamemode it is
I'm sure it was a mistake but wow crispy lol
It was a risky thing - if you're unlucky you will just bounce off the wall and fall into the water. Besides this is unrelated to this topic and what I posted.

It was a risky thing - if you're unlucky you will just bounce off the wall and fall into the water. Besides this is unrelated to this topic and what I posted.
just realized, I'm not really in a position to question how you build stuff (aka calling your intended shortcut a mistake in the build). I originally thought it was on topic with your post because you mentioned some improved builds for prop hunt and hydroplant_revisited is kinda similar to an improved build, but really it wasn't necessary for me to post that so I apologize

I don't remember mine, but I at least know my score was over 700, so just as me back at 700.

« Last Edit: September 23, 2014, 10:28:18 PM by Sentry »

Mine was 556. I remember it clearly.

I forgot mine but it was probably low.

Do I have to apply again for admin? I was admin on Zapk's server.

My admin is gone on rising lava, just FYI.

Also I have 2 maps that you may be able to use that were designed for Rising Lava. Lighthouse Island and Scaffold Nightmare (slightly bigger and more challenging; will post pictures). PM me if interested, they're both packaged for Rising Lava.

Oh and my score was something around 100, just set it to that. I remember it being 100 because I got the ability to climb with a broom out :^)

There are no admins since RTB hasn't been enabled on the server yet

Nal, Can you please make give me my old paid rank? (Sponsor)
Also, My old level... I don't exactly remember, But I it was around this:

There are no admins since RTB hasn't been enabled on the server yet
There are, just rtb is a pain
Nal, Can you please make give me my old paid rank? (Sponsor)
Also, My old level... I don't exactly remember, But I it was around this:
adding to list
My admin is gone on rising lava, just FYI.

Also I have 2 maps that you may be able to use that were designed for Rising Lava. Lighthouse Island and Scaffold Nightmare (slightly bigger and more challenging; will post pictures). PM me if interested, they're both packaged for Rising Lava.

Oh and my score was something around 100, just set it to that. I remember it being 100 because I got the ability to climb with a broom out :^)
I need to add the supercreeper admins, different servers yo

These will be added all at once FYI.

IGN: Emerson

BL:ID: 31013

Why I want to be admin:
I want to be admin because I have decent experience with administration in general and I like your servers, I think they are fun and all the gamemodes are so well done and I would like to be involved. I am  so interactive with everyone and very active other then school and maybe sports. I want to be more involved in your servers. And to be honest I am not a bad guy and I don't like to be abnoxious if I was, it was most likely me playing around or just a joke in general (This kind of stuff will not happen if I am approved to be admin).I know discipline, I would really basically only give a warning and kick. If banning is necessary I will do so but, I would most likely leave perma banning to the judgment of Super Admins (Unless it is pretty obvious like trying to crash the server..). I not only look at the discipline of a situation, I love to help people. I notice that since steam came out a lot of new people have joined, I got the help I needed when I first joined I want them to get what I got. Understanding the server is a big part of having fun in it, and as an admin on any server, I want everyone to have a good time and enjoy the server for what it is. Another thing, I can also build quite well, I have built maps for people, and little details to just plain make it look more presentable. And I am a very calm person. I do not take things serious until it is absolutely necessary. If anything in my application needs changed or if it needs more please tell me. I am just happy enough you read it all the way and thank you for reading and please think about it.

Who recommends me::
-Blockster1337
~WaterOre
-Sirgir
~Bowser Jr.
-Champion
~Nameisthis
-Blockman01

(All signitures are legitimate from active players you can ask them, they may change opinions so please check with them. )

(If I need more signatures then just tell me!)