Author Topic: An idiot named Nal  (Read 4644 times)

An idiot otherwise known as nal who took rising lava from zapk has now changed our beloved Rising lava into super creeper.would anyone like to tell me how they feel about this because i feel Pretty bad.Rising lava has only declined within the last couple of months and it has now been left in the hands of TEZUNI... I MEAN WHO LIKES TEZUNIS RISING LAVA?!?!? NO ONE RIGHT? Of corse not his rising lava was nothing compared to the one we used to know.

I....

don't know what to say.

I saw and talked to Nal today. Pretty nice guy.

IK what a jerk providing a quality rising lava service which totally went to ruins because people stopped playing it.

this shall forever be the best topic
btw rising lava is down because I'm working on an update

yea i heard he hacked  zapk to get the rising lava game so his server popular

this shall forever be the best topic
btw rising lava is down because I'm working on an update
Good luck on the update. Hopefully people will actually go on Rising Lava now, because it's pretty much been dying over the past few months.

Good luck on the update. Hopefully people will actually go on Rising Lava now, because it's pretty much been dying over the past few months.
thats another reason why its down, I have two maps planned already. OP, it'll be back by Halloween

Oh yea sorry bout that nal didnt know it was down for an update thought ya replaced it with super creeper when i saw it i was like O.O no hard feelings eh?Hope rising lava gets put back up soon also no one will join it because of the decline :\ oh well good luck rising lava...

Oh yea sorry bout that nal didnt know it was down for an update thought ya replaced it with super creeper when i saw it i was like O.O no hard feelings eh?Hope rising lava gets put back up soon also no one will join it because of the decline :\ oh well good luck rising lava...
please put spaces after your periods. like this.