Poll

Good Idea?

Yes
8 (100%)
No
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Author Topic: F-Zero Vehicles [TRACK BUILDING SERVER OFFLINE]  (Read 1423 times)

Me and this other guy already tried, there is a topic in the modification section but I can't seem to remember the name but its there.
These will likely need to be bot based vehicles, or your just going to have a bad time.
Why can it only be bot-based vehicles?

UPDATE: newspeed12 (an affiliate of mine) is learning how to use a modeling program.
I gave him a request to do the simplest of the vehicles here. If he fails to complete it I will be fine with it since he's a beginner.

Why can it only be bot-based vehicles?

UPDATE: newspeed12 (an affiliate of mine) is learning how to use a modeling program.
I gave him a request to do the simplest of the vehicles here. If he fails to complete it I will be fine with it since he's a beginner.
Because the speed at which you want those vehicles to possibly go + the wonky physics is a big nono. You'd have to compensate with a huge ass track that would probably just linger about a figure 8 for a full lap. And that's IF none of the players achieve atmospheric breakthrough.

Because the speed at which you want those vehicles to possibly go + the wonky physics is a big nono. You'd have to compensate with a huge ass track that would probably just linger about a figure 8 for a full lap. And that's IF none of the players achieve atmospheric breakthrough.
I was planning on making a huge ass track anyways  :cookieMonster:
Is a width of 120 studs good for a track?
Also if nobody will model for me I will stick with Speedkarts until Superkart is released.

Relax I will model but it will probably look like crap.
And then there's the fact that I can't just pull the script from the jeep.
I have no idea how to script.

Relax I will model but it will probably look like crap.
And then there's the fact that I can't just pull the script from the jeep.
I have no idea how to script.
If you want I can send you the script of the Gravity Jeep for a good base
I can only do it via e-mail though :\