Author Topic: BlockoBlocko's Colorset  (Read 4792 times)

4 hours of dedication and hard work. Great thanks to ANT for giving me great suggestions and criticisms.

These columns are divided up into 7 columns, with 9 colors for each. I included an invisible color as well, due to popular demand. I don't have any neon colors in my set, so if you like to build generally with dark colors, this is perfect for you.

The columns are divided up into:

Smooth
Fruity
Deep
Fruity Transparents
Greyscale + Invisible
Blocko's Browns
Blocko's Greens

Any suggestions welcome.

Download.

« Last Edit: October 18, 2014, 12:07:15 AM by Lurker »

Decent set, I see a few colours which look kinda similar.
Nobody really likes to have that invisible colour as it just plays havok, plus is makes your set look bad as its just sticking out.

please get rid of that invisible one

please get rid of that invisible one
The invisible one isnt visible like that in-game, you only know if it's existence if you select it. Invisible paint is very useful and really the only option if you want to spawn light in mid-air (because setting rendering off also sets light off). What ever you do, do not get rid of the invisible one.

You can surely move it elsewhere if you want, but do not even consider getting rid of it.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2014, 01:48:46 PM by ANT »

One of the greys from row 2 to 4 can be deleted and maybe alter the whole column to compensate for the gap (make it more like a gradient after you take out a piece) and keep the invisible on the bottom row.

One of the greys from row 2 to 4 can be deleted and maybe alter the whole column to compensate for the gap (make it more like a gradient after you take out a piece) and keep the invisible on the bottom row.
This is what it currently looks like in-game

This is what it'd look like in-game if you moved the invisible colour actually 'onto the set'

I prefer the one where it isnt visible at all as an eye-striking gap, so I'd say keep it outside the set itself like it is now.

As someone who "tested it" I thought it was a good set, and now, it looks pretty good!

Nice implementation of the invisible color, though the last row is kinda weird like this, you give a good point that it looks even weirder since it looks as a missing color.

I actually really like this.
Nice work!

As someone who "tested it" I thought it was a good set, and now, it looks pretty good!
I actually really like this.
Nice work!
Thanks guys, any suggestions though?

I actually quite like the idea of putting the invisible color there.  I like that it isn't in the way.

Anyways, it looks way better than trueno's Because if you dont use the old version of rtb it wont work, so you  need either DAProgs Client or, the old client

please don't change the title of your post, it's really misleading to some

Sorry for bumping an old topic, but this is a great colorset (esp. for merp).

For all merp hosters - get this. Good job Blocko.

Sorry for bumping an old topic, but this is a great colorset (esp. for merp).
 Good job Blocko.
^