Author Topic: Maxx - just shut up jfc  (Read 33384 times)

Here's an open letter.

One has to wonder if Maxx actually feels this way about all this or is just attempting to fit in by emulating the attitude that is commonly associated with the entire forums. It's likely both, but nonetheless, Maxx shows time and time again that he is incapable of being a decent and civil human being to anyone here and is selfish enough to say he doesn't care about those affected by ALS or show support for Rughugger and his daughter.

I've never liked Maxx and I never will. Why he is allowed to come back here time after time is baffling to me, despite the fact that Badspot has stated once before that anyone can have as many chances as they would like. Maxx has had several chances to show that he is capable of actually acting like a normal individual, yet he forgets it up every time by being his usual self: a selfish, obnoxious, and self-centered prick.

When are you going to learn, Maxx? Seriously, you have shown you can't function here and the fact that you came back from Facepunch shows that the reaction we've provided you here is the lesser of two evils. You've forgeted up so many times I can't remember how many alts you've had, let alone how many drama topics. Here is the truth of the matter: Nobody that frequents these forums likes you, they have never liked you, and they never will. Why the hell do you do this to yourself? Attention? Self-acceptance?

I'll tell you now. Whatever your objective is, it's not worth it and you will never reach it here. The fact that this drama exists is testament to that fact, as are the many other dramas. Please, for your own sake and for ours, leave and NEVER come back. Any time you return here it will continue a vicious cycle that will only end in tears. Nothing you do can change that.

Rebuking people isn't an option anymore. People are too sick of your stuff to deal with it. If Badspot has banned you as many times as he has, then he's quite obviously sick of it, as well.

Give up and get out.

Also, definately.

Here's a way to remember: if you spell definitely with an A, you're definitely an A-hole.

Thanks, I was almost certain I misspelled that word as well, glad someone caught it and notified me what was wrong with it.

Couldn't agree more.

I was moving my eyes over this thread too fast and it made it look like >"Maxx, this is not a spamboard"

maxx is what happens when the forums influences you negatively at a young age

/support
he's a major friend, needs a good spankin'

maxx is what happens when the forums influences you negatively at a young age
what about chappersteddy? he's like 11 iirc

Omg guize stop bulyin him he didn do anythin

Hmm... Man! Maxx reminds me about a little kid that wants everyone to die so he can be gods child.... Hmmm..... Now that I think it, I should make a meme about this. Hmm..... How should it be.....

Ohhhh.

It should look like this.

/support

Maxx forgets up pretty bad when he does, and by simply calling him out on it he'll start to get angry and say things like how he
didn do anythin
or how he has a bad family life at home. At first I felt sorry for him, and kinda still do, but the story is dulled down after a while when he uses it every time he gets into stuff. Also, its hard to sympathize with him over his family when he says hes going to forget with his fathers work computer to get back at him and teach him a lesson (lost the chatlog).

What's better is how he acted on Wrapperup's server for the first few minutes he was there. In the first 5 minutes of Maxx arriving, he had:
  • Called everyone a friend
  • Complained about a certain town on the dresser
  • Taken the entire spot where the city was after the server voted to delete it
  • Got himself into countless arguements that never end
  • Complained about how people are bashing him and he was whining for them to stop
  • Complained to me over steam on how I should ban these people regardless of if they are doing anything wrong

Oh, and since I'm posting this, I'm probably going to get yelled at over steam/skype, so I may as well prepare the bomb shelters for when that comes. Maxx isn't that bad of a guy when he doesn't do this stuff, but he needs to get his act together.

sounds like he's annoying you on Skype
just block him

/support

Maxx forgets up pretty bad when he does, and by simply calling him out on it he'll start to get angry and say things like how he or how he has a bad family life at home. At first I felt sorry for him, and kinda still do, but the story is dulled down after a while when he uses it every time he gets into stuff. Also, its hard to sympathize with him over his family when he says hes going to forget with his fathers work computer to get back at him and teach him a lesson (lost the chatlog).

What's better is how he acted on Wrapperup's server for the first few minutes he was there. In the first 5 minutes of Maxx arriving, he had:
  • Called everyone a friend
  • Complained about a certain town on the dresser
  • Taken the entire spot where the city was after the server voted to delete it
  • Got himself into countless arguements that never end
  • Complained about how people are bashing him and he was whining for them to stop
  • Complained to me over steam on how I should ban these people regardless of if they are doing anything wrong

Oh, and since I'm posting this, I'm probably going to get yelled at over steam/skype, so I may as well prepare the bomb shelters for when that comes. Maxx isn't that bad of a guy when he doesn't do this stuff, but he needs to get his act together.

doesn't my post explain everything? he possibly has some type of autism or some stuff.

inb4maxxispossiblyakidthathav esautism