Maxx - just shut up jfc

Author Topic: Maxx - just shut up jfc  (Read 33448 times)

2 birds with one stone.
are u gonna fap on their dead bird bodies like the sick forget you are loving sick forget
badspot pls no kill, was only joke

yes derail harder. yes.  derail.forgetnD erail this thread into the bowels of hell

no, seriously, does this thread's title say "tumblr meme megathread"? does it mention any of those words?
thought so. this isn't the forgetin tumblr meme megathread, it's a Maxx drama thread. just because Maxx was banned doesn't mean you can stuffpost in here
these aren't even tumblr memes, tumblr has no original stuff except for their terrible gifs of popular quotes that don't even include the entire quote before cutting off.

seriously forget tumblr.

tumblr gifs are garbage

2 second loop of a 45 second thing with a stuffty filter added on and some yellow text stolen from a stuffty TV show like supernatural or glee

tumblr gifs are garbage

2 second loop of a 45 second thing with a stuffty filter added on and some yellow text stolen from a stuffty TV show like supernatural or glee
but sometimes it's a good show like breaking bad
or home movies
or malcolm in the middle

Maybe it's me speaking your own idiotic banter.

Oooh yeaaaah that makes way more sense. I'm talking on your same level of pretentious idiocy so I don't have to waste a single cell of brain that could be used for more productive work.

Besides, why troll a troll, that's just as bad as trying to argue with me.

User was banned for this post
IDC IF I'M LATE
YES

Oh I don't know, maybe weep to your mother because your damage control is failing to work so hard.
You don't have the balls to even forget a bag you pretentious douchebag, go whine and complain for another 10$ when you get banned because you got in an argument over a game forum because you literally have the time to spend to continue it.
You sad loving sack of stuff.

Maybe it's me speaking your own idiotic banter.

Oooh yeaaaah that makes way more sense. I'm talking on your same level of pretentious idiocy so I don't have to waste a single cell of brain that could be used for more productive work.

Besides, why troll a troll, that's just as bad as trying to argue with me.

LATE BUT WHO CARES
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7gIpuIVE3k

I think maxx may have some form of tourettes seeing how he can't type one sentence without saying the word forget over 5 times.

lol
him trying to counter it

I think maxx may have some form of tourettes seeing how he can't type one sentence without saying the word forget over 5 times.
tourettes isn't all about swearing

kochieboy is so delusional i wouldn't be surprised if he sees the world like a forgetin Salvador Dali painting

kochieboy is so delusional i wouldn't be surprised if he sees the world like a forgetin Salvador Dali painting
What do you expect from a guy who worships a fictional horse?