Maxx - just shut up jfc

Author Topic: Maxx - just shut up jfc  (Read 33306 times)

I didn't do anything related to that. I joined to play cs and won

No, no, click the quote

I don't even know what you're talking about with "two faced"
I just loving destroy you in cs:go and now I'm "two faced"? Lol.Pyro was literally in the background the entire time when we were playing csgo. Also I love how you're trying to bring up non forum related stuff, when its completely irrelevant. you mean when you went on an anger spree because we were beating you at it? If you wanted to avoid us there's a way of not inviting us, that's called kicking us from the lobby. It seems you insisted on playing with us because we played for like three rounds. Not to mention pyro invited us. Underline INVITED.
P sure you were insulting us a lot more then we did because we were winning. Mic spam? We literally made a new call because you were being a bitch with mic spamming in that other call to the point of us making a new one. I don't want to bring personal issues into thus topic, but this is something I need to address.

We just wanted to play a game and then one of our members timed out and we still won anyways ((iirc))

If I made any spelling errors, don't blame me I'm on my phone.
OT: I love how maxx doesn't post when he gets dramad. Its like his silent way of trying to save his rep

Way to far from the truth, there were several witnesses to back you up. We even unanimously agreed to ban you.

OT: I love how maxx doesn't post when he gets dramad. Its like his silent way of trying to save his rep
You're not obligated to post in drama topics about yourself

Sometimes I'll do that to reflect on my lack of skill. (liberal crime squad in the house yo wassap)

but hey i actually improve soooooooooo

Itt: little kids arguing about destroying eachother on a videogame

Itt: little kids arguing about destroying eachother on a videogame
CS:GO May as well be CoD at this point.

Said the two faced, corrupt individual.

Let's not forget you paid off Pyro to get him on your side...
Can someone who doesn't have some weird history tell you to forget off?

You're not obligated to post in drama topics about yourself
posting in general.
Sometimes I'll do that to reflect on my lack of skill. (liberal crime squad in the house yo wassap)

but hey i actually improve soooooooooo
But he does it on all of his.

csgo = call of duty according to Flat "loveually Confused and brown townly Bruised" Flyer

You aren't allowed to argue with me because I'm handicapped!
this is probably the most accurate statement here

Tough guy? Pffft. I'm just trying to save you guys some sanity and time.

And yes, I am stubborn and dense, but do I want to change? Not really. Will I change? Maybe, but unlikely. So waste your breath all you want trying to change me, you're practically throwing ping pong balls at a battleship.

Way to far from the truth, there were several witnesses to back you up. We even unanimously agreed to ban you.
omg are you still here

Their respective communities are just as mature as each other  :cookieMonster:

"lol u shuldnt hav angrd me! i got trigerd and now tis is wat u get1 do not argue with me becus im a arguement master"
Get the forget out of my drama you thickskulled stuffnugget.
The "Maxx Damage Control Phenomenon": Start agreeing with the hive-mind to make people not hate you as much.