Author Topic: Dali820 - extremely irrelivant  (Read 3521 times)

Isn't it bannable when people say dumb stuff like this?
He's breaking a rule:

5. Do not plea for symphany

He's breaking a rule:

he also broke a rule by saying he sometimes spams in the OP.

that was quick lmao

if you mean that the topic was made in less than 10 seconds, then it was possibly just a coincidence, i was actually replying a topic when this happened.

And if you mean how fast this was solved.

i practically am 99% pc, so yeah im a computer virus that accelerates everyones computers in a 999%

[img]https://warosu.org/data/tg/img/0320/96/1400040990755.jpg[img]

Isn't it bannable when people say dumb stuff like this?

Oh hell no.

Dali, the problem is not that you are at your computer far too often, I'm the same way and dont get called out for stuffposting as often as this, the problem is that what you are posting is either gibberish, cheap/stale humour, or an unrelated post regarding the topic at hand.

I'd personally advise you to just stop replying in the Drama board unless you have something useful to contribute.

The only reason i make posts in drama, is because i never find anything interesting on some of the boards, and i don't see problems on help that i can help with, so i make posts in drama because im bored.

He's breaking a rule:

oh stuff, im going to be banned.

he also broke a rule by saying he sometimes spams in the OP.

i spam on the game, not on the forums, also god damn it, you cant let me post and i need to reply to all you in one damn post.

Nothing of value was lost.

i spam on the game, not on the forums.

That is also bannable because it's admittance to trolling.

if you mean that the topic was made in less than 10 seconds, then it was possibly just a coincidence, i was actually replying a topic when this happened.

And if you mean how fast this was solved.

i practically am 99% pc, so yeah im a computer virus that accelerates everyones computers in a 999%

Oh hell no.

The only reason i make posts in drama, is because i never find anything interesting on some of the boards, and i don't see problems on help that i can help with, so i make posts in drama because im bored.

i spam on the game, not on the forums, also god damn it, you cant let me post and i need to reply to all you in one damn post.

you're asking for sympathy
you admitted to trolling
you're being a maxx
why aren't you banned yet

i spam on the game, not on the forums.

Game over.

Regardless of whether or not you're in game when you spam stuff like this intentionally, if it relates to Blockland, as far as I know, Badspot will ban you for doing it intentionally.

Some pointers if you decide to make an alt:

> Making stuffty posts because you're bored is not acceptable. Please refrain from doing this.
> Actually think before you post.
> Try not to get yourself banned. Again.

you're asking for sympathy
you admitted to trolling
you're being a maxx
why aren't you banned yet
Lord Badspot has not awakened for his deep slumber yet.

Nothing of value was lost.
That is also bannable because it's admittance to trolling.

that actually was a joke, as the topic said "who are the worst people in blockland"
i decided to do some stuffty reply.

that actually was a joke, as the topic said "who are the worst people in blockland"
I don't get how that is relevant.

Man you know what? Damn this, if badspots going to ban me, then just ban me already, this is getting annoying already.

Either way, its not like i will cry for losing blockland.

Man you know what? Damn this, if badspots going to ban me, then just ban me already, this is getting annoying already.
Lord Badspot has not awakened for his deep slumber yet.

What the forget are you talking about? Are you that mentally handicapped that you can't post one thing without saying you're some sort of supercomputer?

stop trying

haha see ya man. thanks for making my day better.

you sure seem to give a stuff

There, digged my own grave.

R.I.P Dali820

Rest in peace