BlackWatch BL_ID:6737 Pissy attitude and a banhammer to express it

Author Topic: BlackWatch BL_ID:6737 Pissy attitude and a banhammer to express it  (Read 5262 times)

I joined Blackwater's MERP today and found out i liked it. It was obviously ran by players who knew how to RP, it had a decent build and i was getting ready to get started on it. As i was selecting the place for my build, i saw that a fight was happening, interested i wandered over there and investigated. It was a stomp. Premium troops against axes and bows. Back on topic: I had a mis-understanding with my chat, pressing up key one too many times etc. and Blackwater lashed at me. After that he was acting pissy, ignoring me, when i was clarifying about the building manners on the server. (Very important to ask over in a MERP) That's when i got cautious of building there. Then the server started lagging massively, it stopped and then he investigated like any normal host would do. Apparently bricks were being mass-duped. Now my side of the story. Smooth was in a trolly mood along with me, but i was out of it and wanted to play on a MERP server,so when he joined, i specifically asked him not to do any funny-business and was a fair bit offended, when he did do  the before mentioned funny-business as pictured in screenshot 2, but seeing him get banned and seeing me getting collateral stomped out of one of the few MERP servers i was defending myself. I asked for a chance to explain the situation, then i got called a monday, something about lynching my family etc. Screenshots are as follow
I'd like to clarify, that i didn't do ANYTHING to harm that server, cross my heart if it's needed.

Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3
Picture 4

!!NOTE!!:Smooth joined after the battle part and Blackwater lashing at me

I joined Blackwater's MERP today and found out i liked it. It was obviously ran by players who knew how to RP, it had a decent build and i was getting ready to get started on it. As i was selecting the place for my build, i saw that a fight was happening, interested i wandered over there and investigated.

I'd like to clarify, that i didn't do ANYTHING to harm that server, cross my heart if it's needed.

1. it was their argument, why did YOU need to get involved

2. how would ''crossing your heart'' affect the truthfulness of this drama. I bet theres something you arent revealing

As an admin on Blackwatch's server, you should have 1. read the rules and 2. not try to justify somebody trying to attack the server.

Smooth was in a trolly mood along with me
gg

Lol'd at you calling Blackwatch Blackwater.

Yes, it was late and i made that mistake a lot. Probably a part of the reason he got angry with me

Just some things I want to point out. After he said:

Smooth was in a trolly mood along with me

he also said:

but i was out of it and wanted to play on a MERP server

Before you guys get on the BAN DANNU train, the rule specifies admittance to trolling. He did no trolling.

He had the thought of it, but he did not commit any wrong-doings.

I hope Badspot sees it this way.

He had the thought of it, but he did not commit any wrong
I tried hard to emphasize that. I revisioned that part twice trying to surely say, that i broke no rules

I think Smooth should reply on what he thinks.

ITT: OP admits to trolling servers with his buddy and complains about a host's reaction.

ITT: OP admits to trolling servers with his buddy and complains about a host's reaction.
He said that he was out of it. Zack already pointed out that he wasn't apart of smooth's foolish acts.
Yeah, sure, he said he was in a trolling mood, but that doesn't mean he was going to cause trouble.
but i was out of it

ITT: nobody reads the OP