BlackWatch BL_ID:6737 Pissy attitude and a banhammer to express it

Author Topic: BlackWatch BL_ID:6737 Pissy attitude and a banhammer to express it  (Read 5245 times)

I never said he was trolling on this server. However the way he said it implies he in fact trolls other servers. Saying he was "out of it" means at some point he was in it. And telling his friend not to do anything shows he knows just the kind of things his friend does. He may not have trolled this server, but he sure as hell makes it sound like he trolls other servers.

Also OP, when you run a server and somebody tries to duplicate the entire build in an effort to cause lag or every crash users, that is kind of a reason to get pissy.

Smooth was in a trolly mood along with me, but i was out of it

lol apparently the forums are too dumb enough in this thread to read the 6 loving words after the sentence

instead they all got on it and guessed it was a potential admittance to trolling

gg

I never said he was trolling on this server.

lol apparently the forums are too dumb enough in this thread to read the 6 loving words after the sentence

instead they all got on it and guessed it was a potential admittance to trolling

gg

What is that about people not being able to read? loving idiot.

Destroyer, please do understand. You mis-translated that entire sentence. Me, or him as far as i know of, trolled any servers. That chat was a reference to some funky RTB chat we were having

bye

bye bye guy
are you loving srs? he said he was in a "trolly mood" the OP did not troll at all and felt like it but the OP never did and was able to keep himself together by not trolling. I highly don't think the OP will be banned .

are you loving srs? he said he was in a "trolly mood" the OP did not troll at all and felt like it but the OP never did and was able to keep himself together by not trolling. I highly don't think the OP will be banned .

why am I included
I just posted a picture of a trolley

tbh i would ban you within seconds of joining my server

tbh i would ban you within seconds of joining my server
Might consider explaining that?

Joining a server with the intent of trolling with a friend, and then trying to justify it when he attacks the server? No need to explain rofl

Joining a server with the intent of trolling with a friend, and then trying to justify it when he attacks the server? No need to explain rofl
Can't decide if you're stupid or dumb

Can't decide if you're stupid or dumb
..both of these words mean the same thing

..both of these words mean the same thing
Congratulations, you got the joke

I'm a super administrator on Blackwatch's server, and Smooth's ban was justified, duping 50k bricks and then going "XD' about it is clearly something not tolerated.

We have idiots come in and join to stuff on the server too often, it's loving annoying.

It also appears that you cut off a lot of discussion in screenshot 3 and screenshot 4, what happened before Screenshot 2, explain in full detail please.

Bass, i didn't say Smooth was innocent. I especially expressed how i was disappointed when he did do some stuff and infuriated when i got banned alongside him. Also, i didn't intentionally cut off any screenshots. This is everything that happened from when Blackwatch asked Smooth why does he have 50k bricks to me getting banned.