Author Topic: Creepy Pasta Faces  (Read 12813 times)

oh my I'm sorry but these are awful and are not packaged properly.  Never use paint, it is not a sufficient program to make decals.  It does not have vector tools and it can not export transparent images.  Download a free program like Inkscape if you can not afford Adobe software.  Anything that has vector tools is sufficient to make decals.  You don't have to start out using vector tools but you should at least be using a program that supports it.

Second, start with default smiley.  Don't start from scratch because nothing will be centered, your eyes won't be in the right spot, and your decal will be all over the place.  Draw on the default Smiley face using hard-edged tools.  Don't use spray paints and other splattery effects because they look like total garbo in-game.

Third, you have to package things correctly.  the .zip needs to contain the face AND a thumb folder with the icon, which should have the same exact name as the face and be 64x64 pixels. 

Lastly, they have to be transparent :c  Do not ever release a decal that has no transparency in it anywhere. 

Edit: it should also be noted that it isn't a good idea to release your first anything.  Practice until you can produce something that is worth sharing.  There is a reason art galleries don't pay thousands of dollars for kindergartener's artwork or even a highschool student's project from Drawing I 
Not packaged correctly also? Seems stupid....*checks the files* wheres the thumbs folder ?!?!?!?!?! he was right

Judging by what people are saying, I'm gonna guess these are pretty bad, but still I'm going to say it: "No pics, no clicks."

Judging by what people are saying, I'm gonna guess these are pretty bad, but still I'm going to say it: "No pics, no clicks."
Yes, they are pretty bad, there is no thumbnails and they aren't even positioned correctly. I actually downloaded them and looked at them.

Download a free program like Inkscape if you can not afford Adobe software.
Is paint.net a good idea?

use paint.NET, it's free and not putrid loving stuff
Is paint.net a good idea?
Check posts before taking other one's message spot

I tried Jeff the Killer and it's not bad. Don't want to try the rest, how are they?

The only face you should fear.

Oh god no don't use that either what the hell even is that?  You aren't even allowed to select the right size of document you need to make decals.  The only perk it has is it lets you use transparency.  I do not at all see how this is a sufficient replacement to paint to make decals.  Have you ever even made a decal?

use adobe after effects if its possiable (lol)

when the forget will people get a loving photoshop trail

i loving hate it how people like doing some MS Paint then put stuff on it
the tiny text is "i f**king hate it how people like doing some MS Paint then put sh** on it

FINE I WILL F**KING MAKE NEW ONES WITH PHOTOSHOP OR PAINT.NET,HAPPY??