Komodo Dragon's Anti Brony Freebuild

Author Topic: Komodo Dragon's Anti Brony Freebuild  (Read 5421 times)

So here is what happened, I said "why do you hate the bronys and what have they done to you"
I get a response with a kick
I rejoin asking what they did again, This time a response being "annoying"
I continue to ask what makes them annoying and a response given by Komodo being "they are all gay 5 year olds who ponify everything"
I walk around a tad bit and then am told "shut up you stupidd 5 yeer old"
After having said nothing for the past 3 minutes.
I say "what makes me a five year old"
Then i am banned for "stupid bronys get lost in forest"
My question is that why would anyone host a server like that, and not have a valid argument behind their hatred.

hereeeee comesssss the storm

hereeeee comesssss the storm
So true. Here comes the Storm of hatred

Op, do you have tangible evidence to back you statement up?

the server existing is enough evidence for me to immediately hate it

Right here. http://imgur.com/WbhcFmf,mJeF3fg,cYF4a2s

Ah, it's somewhat substantial. Looks like you stepped into the hornets nest without even knowing it.

I'm guessing your a brony to be making a Drama about something as childish as this?

I'm guessing your a brony to be making a Drama about something as childish as this?
I am not a brony, Nor do i dispise them. I was simply joining the server because i was curious about their reasoning behind the hatred.
I am not a brony, But i have nothing against them either.

Did you even read the OP?
Legit question.

oh no he made fun of bronies alert the authorities
Not really worth a drama

Did you even read the OP?
Legit question.
No I'm just confused as to why he would even care to make a drama on some guys hating on bronys? It's not like it's the first time this has happened.

oh no he made fun of bronies alert the authorities
Not really worth a drama
I made the drama because i am trying to warn unknowing players and or possible bronies that this server is in the Red flag zone.
Their horrible administration is another reason behind the drama.