Komodo Dragon's Anti Brony Freebuild

Author Topic: Komodo Dragon's Anti Brony Freebuild  (Read 5511 times)

No I'm just confused as to why he would even care to make a drama on some guys hating on bronys? It's not like it's the first time this has happened.
Previous comment of mine explains the reasoning

I made the drama because i am trying to warn unknowing players and or possible bronies that this server is in the Red flag zone.
Their horrible administration is another reason behind the drama.
It had "anti brony" in the name
if that doesn't set off some kind of red flag right there i dont think a drama on the forums is going to help them any

No I'm just confused as to why he would even care to make a drama on some guys hating on bronys? It's not like it's the first time this has happened.
If you read the OP, you would have read that he was perma'd.
This post implies you said no to my question regarding you reading the OP or not.

If you read the OP, you would have read that he was perma'd.
This post implies you said no to my question regarding you reading the OP or not.
Why should he even care if he was perma'd on a stuffty anti-brony server in the first place?

Well, Im outies for today. G'nite everyone.
An

Well, Im outies for today. G'nite everyone.
An
An inspiration Quote from JFK
"Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future."

"Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future."
why

Once again someone hates bronies but can't give a reasonable answer. The host was an idiot and I'm willing to bet all the admins are too

now is the appropriate time to use this gif

OP, I suggest next time you don't worry about other people, Even though what he said was wrong it still was partially your fault for joining.

Welcome to the internet, where things are hated no matter how good/bad they are.

Its really up to them what they really want to do with a server, you are saying don't go there as a warning, which I do respect, but It does say in the title that its Anti-brony and probably any"pony" knows to not go there. To each is own.