Komodo Dragon's Anti Brony Freebuild

Author Topic: Komodo Dragon's Anti Brony Freebuild  (Read 5510 times)

now is the appropriate time to use this gif

why does jontron teleport in the middle of the gif..

Its really up to them what they really want to do with a server, you are saying don't go there as a warning, which I do respect, but It does say in the title that its Anti-brony and probably any"pony" knows to not go there. To each is own.
That's like loving saying the CIA is their own group and they can do whatever the forget they want.

That's like loving saying the CIA is their own group and they can do whatever the forget they want.
except "anti-bronies" aren't the same as loving insane ass muslims Self Delete bombing and stuff

And that's like comparing brony haters to terrorists!

except "anti-bronies" aren't the same as loving insane ass muslims Self Delete bombing and stuff
LOL, good point.

why would you go to into a server that's entitled "anti-brony" to defend bronies

why would you do that then proceed to make a drama of it, as if your expected outcome was not to get banned.

???????????

why would you go to into a server that's entitled "anti-brony" to defend bronies

why would you do that then proceed to make a drama of it, as if your expected outcome was not to get banned.

???????????

this

It had "anti brony" in the name
if that doesn't set off some kind of red flag right there i dont think a drama on the forums is going to help them any

why does jontron teleport in the middle of the gif..
did you NOT watch final hallway?
if you did, you'd know why he "teleports"

forgetin pleb

honestly I'd ban someone who expressed their bronyism in my server

honestly i'd ban you if you went into my server

i would too but i'd also ban you for expressing your ephouria

honestly I'd ban someone who is stupid enough to ban someone for liking something they dont

honestly i'd ban you if you went into my server
i would too but i'd also ban you for expressing your ephouria
honestly I'd ban someone who is stupid enough to ban someone for liking something they dont