Kochieboy lost his brown town cream

Author Topic: Kochieboy lost his brown town cream  (Read 4236 times)

Read this from page 10 to the end and you'll catch up http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=266905.150

Making this thread so the Maxx drama doesn't get derailed further

I've noticed Dreams_of_cheese tends to be very volatile recently, and his response to Kochieboy for that small little "[Laughing]" was ridiculous.

Actually, sorry for double post, but it seems that Kochieboy kind of proved a point. All he was saying was that the vocal minority tends to be annoying and flamboyant about things. He was saying that he only needs to tell that vocal minority to keep it to themselves. And then everyone else brings a whole bunch of other unrelated stuff into the mix because they were /trying/ to stoke a fire.

Kochie literally is the definition of a manchild.  Behavior-wise especially.

He's got some sort of mental complex that makes him think he's done nothing wrong, constantly grasping at straws to barely maintain a coherent argument.  He had claimed Maxx doesn't have a life (thinly veiled, but nonetheless) because he "doxes" people, as if he is some highly reputable moral authority, and that his word actually matters.  Here's a tip: It doesn't.

As his blood pressure reaches an all-time high and his moral authority runs low, he refers people to the time where he had aggravated Lord Tony and Aphtonites to attacking him, then getting banned for doing so.  Apparently to him, this makes him invincible to any and all forms of punishment from Badspot or any other administrative authority.
Plus, haven't you guys realized that trying to fight me is futile?
You can pretty much predict the outcome of any argument with me. You'll either get banned
The only reason you didn't get banned from aggravating Lord Tony and Aphtonites was because they were already on Badspot's radar.  This doesn't make you invincible to the form of vacation you obviously need to take from this place. 

He even goes as far as to call everyone else an idiot because of what he said.  I'm not even joking.
Maybe it's me speaking your own idiotic banter.

Oooh yeaaaah that makes way more sense. I'm talking on your same level of pretentious idiocy so I don't have to waste a single cell of brain that could be used for more productive work.
This insults me, and I'm not even in the argument.  If you say you're "intelligent," don't dumb down what you're attempting to convey.  Do you think you'll be held higher if you claim to be an intelligent individual with no evidence to back it?  Do you think society holds your average delusional idiot higher than the next?  Next time, if you have an argument, at least try to articulate your side properly you insufferable piece of stuff.

He also claims that he could be using his time to do something more productive.  Because writing stuffty My Little Pony fanfiction between himself and a stupid horse that led him to the "path of enlightenment" is productive, right?  How about masturbating to a drawing of some anthropomorphic fox, or stuffposting on the forum?  Get real.

Even Destroyer chimes in on how you're a piece of trash, even predicting the futile response you'll give to him.
So basically, Kochie, what I see from you is you are a dense child with some unwarranted sense of power in arguments. Of course I don't expect this to change you as you will probably just brush it off with some statement trying to make yourself look cool. All I'm syaing is, the tough guy act is fooling nobody.

Kochieboy, stop posting. Go home.

Actually, sorry for double post, but it seems that Kochieboy kind of proved a point. All he was saying was that the vocal minority tends to be annoying and flamboyant about things. He was saying that he only needs to tell that vocal minority to keep it to themselves. And then everyone else brings a whole bunch of other unrelated stuff into the mix because they were /trying/ to stoke a fire.
I'll agree that he didn't say anything wrong at first, but literally everyone told him to go away.
lol go back to bitching about how oppressed bronies are or something
Go moan somewhere else
go away
pls no
dont start
Just keep on digging
Both sides are responsible.  Instead of being sensible and not posting on the matter anymore, Kochie essentially helps stoke the flames.  He even goes on to argue with crunk about the definition of minority.

I'll agree that he didn't say anything wrong at first, but literally everyone told him to go away.Both sides are responsible.  Instead of being sensible and not posting on the matter anymore, Kochie essentially helps stoke the flames.  He even goes on to argue with crunk about the definition of minority.

I'm not arguing much there either. Once he started retaliating, he got out of hand. Both sides went full handicap.

God damn all this from just one non-existent word that I said.

it's ur fault nub nooget
are DOUBLE BAN from is my server.
do not booder trying to come back. blockland will is begin talk YOU ARE DOUBLE BAN!!!!!!!!!

[/joking]

Koopascooper delivers

His fault for being furryphobic.

I don't think it was what you said specifically, more-so Kochieboy's condescending attitude.

It would have happened sooner or later whether or not you said it