Kochieboy lost his brown town cream

Author Topic: Kochieboy lost his brown town cream  (Read 4187 times)

I don't think it was what you said specifically, more-so Kochieboy's condescending attitude.
yeah Probably
Though If I never said it, there wouldn't have been any of the responses he replied to, thus causing this whole thing to never happen

yeah Probably
Though If I never said it, there wouldn't have been any of the responses he replied to, thus causing this whole thing to never happen
It would have happened sooner or later whether or not you said it

lol

why wouldn't he be
Because in this world people can't be furries without people taking their rights away by being mean on the internet.

Because in this world people can't be furries without people taking their rights away by being mean on the internet.
pppppppppphaahahaha

this isnt the 1920s and you arent a woman, get real. if you're just joking then ignore this post

now i really can't tell if you're joking

Lol.

To be honest I don't even know what started this argument. I just looked at a few posts and saw Kochie posting like some entitled snob. If he had not posted like that i would not have joined in at all.

To be honest I don't even know what started this argument.

I remember one time me and Rockinboy played a joke on maxx once while we were playing starbound where we both went avians, surrounded him and started chanting "ONE OF US" and he flipped out so much about it like he was screaming and everything

he's also furryphobic too it seems.

I'm not saying any of you are but I wouldn't blame flat

Related
in this forum: nobody can learn to use "triggers" correctly

in this forum: nobody can learn to use "triggers" correctly

this is trigGERING ME

in this forum: nobody can learn to use ******** correctly

please don't use that word
it... uh... tr's me