Author Topic: Black Knife/Throwing Knife that recharges  (Read 686 times)

I'm wondering if this is possible as it seems easy to pull off if you edit the Weapon_BlackKnife.cs file.
Basically, when you throw the knife, there's a delay of a few seconds and then you get the knife back.
This would make it so easier to use.

Why would you get it back? You should have to go pick it back up. Not just POOF! magics. You got your knife back.

Why would you get it back? You should have to go pick it back up. Not just POOF! magics. You got your knife back.
If you really want to know, all these requests are for a Murder server I'm making. The thing is that when the person with the gun dies, he drops the weapon. It can only be picked up by Innocents as the Murderer has the no item pickup playertype you made (thanks, again) as otherwise there would be a Murderer running around shooting people then switching to his knife. This basically means the Murderer can't pick the knife back up.

So what I really mean is a certain delay before you get it back.

Oo, a Murder server in Blockland. I love that gamemode

Oo, a Murder server in Blockland. I love that gamemode
yeah, me too.
I thought it would be a pretty good idea to make one exactly like Gmod Murder but my version may be a tad different, as I was gonna go for changing shapenames which you can't do. So, players can be themselves in the server.