{B.L.N.G. | Blockland National Guard.}

Poll

I need opinions. How do You like BLNG after seeing it?

Great ✪✪✪✪✪
2 (8%)
Good ✪✪✪✪
2 (8%)
Decent ✪✪✪
3 (12%)
Poor ✪✪
4 (16%)
Bad ✪
14 (56%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Author Topic: {B.L.N.G. | Blockland National Guard.}  (Read 7529 times)

"Freedom Is Not Free. The Debt All Men Pay Is Death." - General Honne.

The Blockland National Guard. (Steam group)

The Military, built on the foundation made by General Honne, and Major Carter.
This military stands strong, as a unified fighting force, and strides on protecting the great nation that is Blockland.
As of now, the group has two bases in Blockland. Fort Omega (Retired), and Camp Cyclone (Active).
New maps are under development.
For now, ranks are what you tell me you were, or how I remember you. Soon, I will have a Website for the group, with the ranks listed, and organized.
Soon, this group will expand. At 25 members, new groups representing the branches of the BLNG will be created, so that will be organized.
The group has a friendly, and healthy community, and is safe for anyone to enjoy. First of all, bullying mean an immediate ban for three days. Another incident like it is Perma-Ban. It is not tolerated. other than that, and a few minor things, it's a free group. You choose Your branch, division, and position, and there is no limit to your possibilities in this Military.
The group is built, solely on the fun, and yet, the seriousness of the military. In BLNG servers, you will be asked to roleplay semi-seriously, in the sense that, you don't go around spraying everyone, but cracking a few jokes for a laugh is fine. Just not...constant.
To give you a perspective, yes this Military is very slightly based off of the United States Military, but that's not what it is. It has my personal customs, and rules. everything (Aside from vehicles, or weapons) is made by me, and my HR staff. I do not steal the things of others.

The Server: "D's Military RP (BLNG)" or "BLNG Camp Cyclone" are the titles of the BLNG server for now.

If you plan on joining, your rank will be recorded. If you just want to join the server, to see how it is, feel free. I can't guarantee rank saving, because I may forget.

Pictures will be put up at a later time.

The server will be up later, at 4:30 EST. See you then troops!
« Last Edit: September 19, 2014, 07:01:32 AM by Dell Honne »

Basic Marine Infantry.

What the forget did you just loving say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the forget out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my loving words. You think you can get away with saying that stuff to me over the Internet? Think again, forgeter. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re loving dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little stuff. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your loving tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will stuff fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re loving dead, kiddo.

What the forget did you just loving say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the forget out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my loving words. You think you can get away with saying that stuff to me over the Internet? Think again, forgeter. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re loving dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little stuff. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your loving tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will stuff fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re loving dead, kiddo.

isn't this banable?

isn't this banable?
I guess not.
Im surprised I'm still alive.
-snipped because tired-

I guess not.
Im surprised I'm still alive.
-snipped because tired-
Wait, are you trying to get yourself banned?

Wait, are you trying to get yourself banned?
Nope.
If I was I'd be giving bad spot lodsa emone.

I had fun last night! (Ambush jsyk) Hope you guys are up tomorrow!

This is Captain Eagle Eye (RDF Navy, Colonel in the RDF Army) requesting you reply your stance with other Military themed blockland clans (Namely the USSC/UAoB)

Sooooo How do i join/apply??

I think this is how to join
Im from australia and the first rank is
Recruit so what ever that is in america can i be that?

Recruit
Basic Marine?