V's CityRPG v5!

Author Topic: V's CityRPG v5!  (Read 1185 times)

IT'S BACK!

:cookieMonster: :cookie:

Yes, it is back! The all-famous V's CityRPG is back in business. It may of been gone for a couple months but now we're back for your entertainment.
The server is finally 24/7, I know you've all wanted it to be. It took me a lot of time to actually be able to do it, and you should all be GOD DAMN SATISFIED. ;)

Here are some images c:

I am also accepting new admins in, the form is down below:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1oM209jbZsUMdF4Qb4soBtScV74XPmRBZIozCtv-_Oak/viewform?usp=send_form

Super Admins: Altidias.
Admins: Nuclear Bear, Color.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2014, 04:57:55 PM by lukedskelly »

Images please

and i don't even know what this is, i think this was only all famous to your friends

Images please

and i don't even know what this is, i think this was only all famous to your friends

Actually, it was quite famous a few months ago, got over 45+ peeps at one point and workin' on it.

Actually, it was quite famous a few months ago, got over 45+ peeps at one point and workin' on it.

Images are added to the thread now. :)

Okay so I sent in an application, but no where on the application does it ask for my name or BL_ID. You don't know who sent what application.

who are you
why does everything look like stuff
-1/10

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: September 19, 2014, 08:21:58 PM by Badspot »

who are you
-1/10
And who the forget are you?

I bet you can't even build better than this guy; he goes for the "Demo House" type of style that everyone knows, and I like it, because it is simple. Don't talk stuff if you can't even put stuff behind it.

Get banned.

I like it, OP! I'll be sure to stop by if I happen to be on Blockland.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2014, 08:13:10 PM by Swat 3 »

*cough* don't we have more than enough city PRGs already? *cough HAACK cough gasp*

who are you
-1/10

User was banned for this post
and our god delivered

Oh hell yes, I remember this; I'll be sure to come online when it comes back online.

Nice, i'd like to play another CRPG and i'm too lazy to work on mine :p

« Last Edit: September 20, 2014, 01:25:13 AM by Dannu »