Author Topic: Space1255 - Acting like a jackass  (Read 7515 times)

Last post because I hand a bunch someone would quote that:
Banana strawberry yogurt is my favorite flavor and I'm (metaphorically) addicted to it because it tastes that good.

Last post because I hand a bunch someone would quote that:
Banana strawberry yogurt is my favorite flavor and I'm (metaphorically) addicted to it because it tastes that good.
pshhh, Key lime Pie is where it's at

OT: I do agree that Space can be annoying at times, and I also agree he should stop posting, at least for a while

OT: I do agree that Space can be annoying at times, and I also agree he should stop posting, at least for a while
Agreed, when I got on the bad side of the forums I stayed low for a while.

Space, don't post for a while and drift around some other forums of you're favourite games/comics/whatever. This might not just be the place for you.

Agreed, when I got on the bad side of the forums I stayed low for a while.

Space, don't post for a while and drift around some other forums of you're favourite games/comics/whatever. This might not just be the place for you.
I agree with you. 
That is an excellent idea and you should feel excellent
I'm gonna stop browsing off topic in general because that changed my real life interactions in more ways than one.
And by that I mean I will lay low for a bit 

Lurk more. Stop posting and read other people's posts. Get a feel for how to actually post here. You post way too much, and most of what you post is irrelevant crap, just calm down and actually try to contribute relevant posts.

Lurk more. Stop posting and read other people's posts. Get a feel for how to actually post here. You post way too much, and most of what you post is irrelevant crap, just calm down and actually try to contribute relevant posts.
Out of 15 pages of recent posts, only one full page Probably more, idk the exact amount contained this "irrelevant crap" you speak of, and most were in off-topic so I need you to elaborate more on that.
Sorry if I sound like an starfish.

Agreed, I'm not sure how its not possible to prevent yourself from clicking the post button
Out of 15 pages of recent posts, only one full page Probably more, idk the exact amount contained this "irrelevant crap" you speak of, and most were in off-topic so I need you to elaborate more on that.
Aren't you gonna stop yet or what, its not difficult

Your general voice here is just loving annoying. I can't really diagnose you, it's like trying to convince a coke manufacturer to fix his production line after making a shipment of 100,000 glass bottles with minor/insignificant defects. You can't just pull one off the line and be like "THIS is why you need to fix your stuff", but you also can't just ignore the fact that he's produced 100,000 shoddy bottles.

One thing is that you keep slamming excessive personal thoughts into your posts too. Like the post I just quoted. Just say "in the last 15 pages i didn't say anything irrelevant" (which is outlandishly wrong) and leave out the 5 useless parenthetical attachments. Speak with some conviction damn

what is wrong with you space lmfao

/nosupport

You very probobly started the fight cause you did not show what you were saying

also he never acts like that infront of anyone who did not piss him off :P.

show us what you said or its you who started it

/nosupport

You very probobly started the fight cause you did not show what you were saying

also he never acts like that infront of anyone who did not piss him off :P.

show us what you said or its you who started it

Why did you bump this?
It was resolved when I was gone for a bit.

Also.

its literally what your signature says

Why did you bump this?
It was resolved when I was gone for a bit.

What?

Never knew that was resolved :P.

What?

Never knew that was resolved :P.
Look at the post dates in future. If nobody has replied for a few days, you can assume it's been resolved.