Author Topic: Hey I'm sorry  (Read 6386 times)

Hey guys,as some of you know in this one topic "Spencer sending out fake links" and razorbladeguy was in one of them,and was banned.  And i am razorbladeguy But please listen Im sorry for making that stupid post When my idiot "friend" spencer said he was faked out I wasn't sure to believe him or not,I had to worry about two things  1. If spencer was telling the truth,and i said he lied i would've felt bad.    2. If spencer was lying,(which he did) i told the truth,well that already happened. First things first, I'm not a handicap for making that,well kinda am but I'm not exactly  a handicap, I was really tired and couldn't think straight when he told me his crap,I'm truly sorry for Defensing the little piece of lying crap. The only thing that was a little legit that could've been true,I'm not taking defensive about that crap again,but was that he makes things sound legit but didn't,thats the only thing That was a real type of thing, but he wanted to make a stupid lie about it, I wish my other account could be unbanned,but sadly i don't think it will be. The only point I'm making out here is that Im truly sorry about that can we all just be friends and forget it,and stop taking offensive on me (well you probably did but at least you now know what happened). anyways,if you read the whole thing,thank you.  :panda:  and cookies for you!  :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie: oh and also,In steam   "name:andyzeke" P.s  Just because I'm in a troll group dosen't mean I'm a troll, I just like to join random groups,i even made a troll group to see what would happen,but i am not a troll in block land forums.

Who are you, again?

The only search result I get for "Spencer sending out fake links" is this drama.
When, exactly, did this happen?

Let me get you the link, here:http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=259998.msg7598549#msg7598549

if you read the whole thing,thank you.  :panda:  and cookies for you!  :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie: oh and also,In steam   "name:andyzeke" P.s  Just because I'm in a troll group dosen't mean I'm a troll, I just like to join random groups,i even made a troll group to see what would happen,but i am not a troll in block land forums.
Usually alts last a lot longer than this one will.

Future advice: Never apologize on this forum. Unless someone dramas you and you actually make a plan to learn and change, don't apologize. It's just bad publicity.

The only way to apologize and restore yourself some rep is to disappear and lurk for a week and come back with a new attitude.

The only way to apologize and restore yourself some rep is to disappear and lurk for a week and come back with a new attitude.
Didn't mus do this?

The only way to apologize and restore yourself some rep is to disappear and lurk for a year and come back with a new attitude.
ftfy

NOEDIT: Lurking is completely optional. You just have to disappear for a large amount of time.

I'm in a troll group |  i made a troll group | i am not a troll in block land forums.
The logic holes are obvious, i just made this to point out his admittance to Blockland forum trolling, behind the obscuring wall of loopy, grammatically flawed text

Also, i'm pretty sure he kind of just drama-d himself

-_- Well I guess you only payed attention to those parts, people said i was trolling,And I'm not -_- Go ahead,go see if ANY troll group I'm in said i troll block land forums, because i don't Im even in a non-troll group alright? and yes this was a bad idea, But people kept coming at me and yelling to me even after a long time only a few of them, Btw this is WHAT i said. "  Just because I'm in a troll group DOSEN'T mean I'm a troll, I just like to join RANDOM GROUPS,i even made a troll group to see what would happen,but i am NOT  a troll in block land forums."  Alright? Like i said i join random groups,I wanted to make my own to see how many people would like to troll,but I wouldn't really make a troll, And yes I guess i drama'd myself but i didn't know apologizing was a bad idea until now. Sorry for the long post but I'm trying to explain to you guys. Alright done.

There are many other things you could experiment with than troll groups.

Regardless of if you troll or not, being in groups that sponsor them makes you just as bad.

Guilty by association.

Joining and creating troll clans is encouraging Blockland trolling. Like it or not.