Hey I'm sorry

Author Topic: Hey I'm sorry  (Read 6461 times)

Like i said,i did it for experiments, Im so amazed of how stupid you are and you don't even realize I'm not even a troll right now eh oh well lets see how many of heart less people come in and blame me for nothing :\ then i can blame bad spot of how worth less this community is,I try to be nice and you assault me for an experiment 10/10 maturity If you don't know what that is even then go to kindergarten and start there.

If you don't know what that is even then go to kindergarten and start there.
How would you know what Kindergarten is like? You haven't been to it yet.

We didn't even assault you, you just pulled that straight out of your ass
And now you're assaulting us
That hurts my feelings sincerely man, apoligize for hurting my feelings

well op I was gonna say you had no need apologising but I think saying sorry here is long overdue

Like i said,i did it for experiments, Im so amazed of how stupid you are and you don't even realize I'm not even a troll right now eh oh well lets see how many of heart less people come in and blame me for nothing :\ then i can blame bad spot of how worth less this community is,I try to be nice and you assault me for an experiment 10/10 maturity If you don't know what that is even then go to kindergarten and start there.
You can't even put spaces after your commas, silly

well op I was gonna say you had no need apologising but I think saying sorry here is long overdue
I don't think he even knows how to spell it.

Let me help you, Sindile:

Sorry.

I-M-A-G-I-A-N-T-F-A-G

Sorry.

oh stuff,brought the house down.

Well, might as well put in my 2 cents.
Like i said,i did it for experiments
Why? You just said you like to join random groups, not experiment.
Also, what could you possibly experiment by doing that?
Im so amazed of how stupid you are and you don't even realize I'm not even a troll right now
You should know why we're accusing you. And insulting doesn't help your case in the slightest.
eh oh well lets see how many of heart less people come in and blame me for nothing :\
Same as above comment.
then i can blame bad spot of how worth less this community is,
lol
I try to be nice and you assault me for an experiment
Look at my first comment.
10/10 maturity If you don't know what that is even then go to kindergarten and start there.
Learn proper grammar first before you you insult us like that.

well i for one, accept your apology.

cuz whatever

well i for one, accept your apology.

cuz whatever
that's very nice of you bisjac :)