Hey I'm sorry

Author Topic: Hey I'm sorry  (Read 6385 times)

Alright,finally bisjac is a nice one, and a few others I guess. Also this isn't school I don't need to put grammar or correct spacing in a post and besides you understand it. And I didn't say that i was experimenting for random groups,I said i was experimenting for MAKING a group. Also kindergarten is for when you get out of pre school and you start to learn basic stuff like math,reading,spelling,writing,etc. And if you wanted to insist I haven't been to kindergarten yet and ask me that I'm guessing you didn't know and you wanted me to tell you but now you know what it is, so good luck signing up for it. By the way, I was insulting dannu not all of you some of you are awesome people. And if you think i insulted you uh sorry?  Insult count: 3  ehh pretty low Lets see how many more we get.  also one more thing You're accusing me because some of you don't have hearts? or that I'm sorry? derp

The amount of stupidity and ignorance is so high it's glowing and oozing out of every pore in his body. If you're telling someone to re-do kindergarten and do it with complete ignorance for grammar, you are bound to be called stupid. You came in here, said you are sorry, you were in a troll group, you created a troll group and you have nothing to be sorry for. Every one of your posts contradicts your earlier statements more and more. My advice? Stop posting, don't argue, use spellcheck and please, for the love of god, lurk for a few months, to come to a reasonable understanding of the in-s and out-s of the BLF. Also, to give you some perspective of life, of which you are in obvious need of, since your parents have obviously dropped the ball
Also this isn't school I don't need to put grammar or correct spacing in a post and besides you understand it
ALWAYS correct grammar both in text and speech. If you expect anyone to respect you in life, you have to be respectable and accepting to obviously valid criticism. And by the way, when the only impression we can get of you is in the form of text, if you use faulty grammar, no one will take you seriously

It's easier to forget than to forgive
Don't insult people
Just start fresh and think more about your posts lol

Errr when did you become the boss of me? ._. because I don't remember anyone being the boss of me so, I don't really give a crap?

Spider man is awesome

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: September 26, 2014, 11:42:08 PM by Badspot »

:panda: I so sad
 :cookieMonster: gimme ur :iceCream:
 :nes: no one plays u anymore

Spider man is awesome
:panda: I so sad
 :cookieMonster: gimme ur :iceCream:
 :nes: no one plays u anymore
what
who are you
where did you come from
why are you saying such disjointed, random statements

Random statements happen everywhere XD        :cookieMonster: Gimmie ur  :cookie:  Or else ill throw a  :panda: at u

Sindile, if you're trying to convince us you're not a moron, it's not working.