Author Topic: Icosahedron Claims that i stole this build.  (Read 6220 times)

what
how did you acquire this gallery
are you sure you didn't make it yourself

what
how did you acquire this gallery
are you sure you didn't make it yourself
I let him on my server.

I didn't steal it tho I built it.

Who's side am I supposed to be on? Icosahedron seems to have valid points, you seemed to make yourself look like a fool in the chat, yet he's being drama'd?

i'm really confused
Well I just hosting my prison escape, and icosahedron comes on the server, he sees that it looks familiar and then  he automatically assumes that I stole it
even tho I was the one who hosted it a few years ago. (late 2012- mid 2013). (I think)

Who's side am I supposed to be on? Icosahedron seems to have valid points, you seemed to make yourself look like a fool in the chat, yet he's being drama'd?
He does have valid points, but they are all incorrect.

I dunno man you did change your story a lot. I honestly can't tell who is right here.

I dunno man you did change your story a lot. I honestly can't tell who is right here.
what do you mean by  "change your story"? I don't understand.

I guess its no big deal if he thinks you stole it, just let him think that, i mean we both know its urs right?

what do you mean by  "change your story"? I don't understand.
Those pics. I mean if you can host it now why couldn't you host it now? Why would you have someone else host it? Why would you say it has a different theme rather than stating the differences in locations of rooms and such?

Those pics. I mean if you can host it now why couldn't you host it now? Why would you have someone else host it? Why would you say it has a different theme rather than stating the differences in locations of rooms and such?
I can host it now, it's just that most players get 400-500 latency
so I had asked someone (I think it was crown) and he hosted it for about a day (this was more than 6 months ago, I think the last time I hosted was the 4th of January.
I was about to explain those things to him, but he left the server.

well then if and when he goes to tell crown about it, crown will tell him otherwise, conflict resolved.

I can host it now, it's just that most players get 400-500 latency
so I had asked someone (I think it was crown) and he hosted it for about a day (this was more than 6 months ago, I think the last time I hosted was the 4th of January.
I was about to explain those things to him, but he left the server.

What about my last question?