Icosahedron Claims that i stole this build.

Author Topic: Icosahedron Claims that i stole this build.  (Read 6218 times)

...I was pointing out the ways in which this is not a dilemma.

my argument is a counter to yours.

hah, stuff, I guess I failed to correct my first impression about who's who. gotta pay more attention.

looks like I'm in support

I remember meeting icosahedron in a trench wars server. Did not leave a good first impression. Or second impression. Not even a fifth impression.

hah, stuff, I guess I failed to correct my first impression about who's who. gotta pay more attention.

looks like I'm in support
<== (is confused) So are you with or against me?

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=235066.0

I just found the old forum topic for when I was hosting mid-2013, just incase you had any doubts that it is  actually my build.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=235066.0

I just found the old forum topic for when I was hosting mid-2013, just incase you had any doubts that it is  actually my build.

Full support now

The only thing better than that, would have been crown's own words to back you up

icosahedron's a richard, what's new

I saw icosahedron in sabbin's mini-empires today, telling someone to post a drama about you build stealing. Pretty shady considering he was banned so he couldn't post it.

if you don't believe me ask niblic or khaz (i think that was the second guy, i'm sure nib was there tho)

Saw the same

Yea it was a richard move to accuse you of this without proper credibility, but this should not have moved to drama unless icosah brought it here. There really wasn't a need for a topic unless you had to defend yourself against a drama icosah made.

Yea it was a richard move to accuse you of this without proper credibility, but this should not have moved to drama unless icosah brought it here. There really wasn't a need for a topic unless you had to defend yourself against a drama icosah made.

Icosah was trying to get someone else to post the drama but infir struck first.

But I see your point either way

Still /fullsupport tho

ban him from your server
problem solved

Icosah wss banned from the forums and asked people to post a drama for him. He was basically rep. burning infi. I personally thought that Iscoah. was the victim,  but now that I see this.... totally a mind changer.

I never hosted this. I've been hosting the same prison build for 3 years.

I never hosted this. I've been hosting the same prison build for 3 years.

What is that thread then