Author Topic: Tracking Bot v2  (Read 13205 times)

This seems to crash my server on startup. Console.log attached.
try on a default install with only my mod, you are running a stuff ton of mods

This looks like an Aimbot. This, but in BL.

This looks like an Aimbot. This, but in BL.

i hope it doesn't look that shady ._.

An aimbot for Xbox 360? Seems legit.

why not add a alert for super admins that a super admin is using the aimbot?
NO DONT LET THE ADMINS NOTIFY ONLY SUPER ADMINS

This isn't even practical for an aimbot lol why would it need a notification

Can this work with Newtonian Camera?

Maybe what can you do is to make it active for a certain amount of time when you have the tool out and also make it have a cool down too

Maybe what can you do is to make it active for a certain amount of time when you have the tool out and also make it have a cool down too
no I don't loving care if people abuse this, it's for film type purposes and it doesn't matter if people somehow find a way to cheat with this, don't enable it on your server if you don't want people using it in abusive ways

Are you serious?

Can this work with Newtonian Camera?
I don't see how it could predict the motion of your target, but if some method could be worked out for a smoother view, that could be neat.

I guess your right. I just didn't get it.
I can see the point now. The conversation was going in the way of hacking, and abusing it.
Can you make it so when you execute it. The whole sever or specific people to look in that direction or whatever? If that is true, this can be good for cut-seances for mini games or whatever. Although there aren't many severs that need this for mini games.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2014, 02:30:43 PM by Bow »

I guess your right. I just didn't get it.
I can see the point now. The conversation was going in the way of hacking, and abusing it.
Can you make it so when you execute it. The whole sever or specific people to look in that direction or whatever? If that is true, this can be good for cut-seances for mini games or whatever. Although there aren't many severs that need this for mini games.
you need client sided code to have the player track something

Ik that. But if it were client sided, it might be considered cheating. Now, I'm saying it MIGHT, it could be use to someones advantage for a specific mini game. It will however make a use sometimes, you can center your look or whatever for maybe RP's. Since it might be good to exactly look at someone in a RP thingy. But it isn't very useful since I doubt anyone will notice you looking slightly off the person. But this will maybe be put into the fail bin if it was client sided. So make sure it's sever sided only.

Ik that. But if it were client sided, it might be considered cheating. Now, I'm saying it MIGHT, it could be use to someones advantage for a specific mini game. It will however make a use sometimes, you can center your look or whatever for maybe RP's. Since it might be good to exactly look at someone in a RP thingy. But it isn't very useful since I doubt anyone will notice you looking slightly off the person. But this will maybe be put into the fail bin if it was client sided. So make sure it's sever sided only.
wat

« Last Edit: November 03, 2014, 03:25:42 PM by Bow »