#gamergate megathread

Author Topic: #gamergate megathread  (Read 121371 times)

read what thing? there have been like 5 things
@harm, sorry for no specify.

if you think words like "ubiquitous" and "aggravated" are words used to create a facade of intelligence then frankly you're just an ignorant tool.
aggravated was used on the last page

Wow seriously? "Aggravated" set you guys off? Jeeze that was like me talking all lazy. I tend to unnessisarily expound upon my vernacular whilst conversing with fellow persons. Its fun and challenging. Its like a game you can just play passively, "what is the most interesting way I can say this?"
I also like talking in alliteration frequently.

Wow seriously? "Aggravated" set you guys off? Jeeze that was like me talking all lazy. I tend to unnessisarily expound upon my vernacular whilst conversing with fellow persons. Its fun and challenging. Its like a game you can just play passively, "what is the most interesting way I can say this?"
If by "you guys" you mean harm and joe, then yes. Nobody else was "set off."

so like 2 out of the 4 active (i hate using this) "pro-gamergate" posters in this thread?

so like 2 out of the 4 active (i hate using this) "pro-gamergate" posters in this thread?
I have no idea, I haven't really been keeping track.

edit: see lower post
« Last Edit: October 20, 2014, 11:38:52 PM by Harm94 »

I don't like pretentious people, I guess you could say I was triggered. Gaming media has always been stuff, name calling, playing martyr or making death threats is going to help.

Hey man, you are pretty active in this thread yourself. Don't act like you are any better, especially when you came to me

even if you are going to throw me under the bus. Obviously we are all active here, we all have our agendas and alligences, whether is be ladios, Ipquarx, Night Fox, joe, Taboo.

you're all handicaps
« Last Edit: October 20, 2014, 11:56:44 PM by comr4de »

I think way too many look at the dressing of the game and not the mechanics as they are.

If I said that Heavy Rain and Call of Duty had almost all the same core mechanics, people would cry foul, but I'd insist that the only things different are the input methods and the dressing/Experience Loops.

-snip-
It is just so, so, so incredibly stupid to say that just because somebody used vocabulary somewhere around the 8th grade level that they're just trying to sound smart.

you're all handicaps
How long have you been using these forums?