#gamergate megathread

Author Topic: #gamergate megathread  (Read 119988 times)

Some football forget thinks he's a big man and went all out over "GamerGaters".

Good to note that mysogony is far more present in physical sport than in video games.
Oh wow, so even though she admitted to sleeping with those guys, she didn't? I had no idea.

Oh wow, so even though she admitted to sleeping with those guys, she didn't? I had no idea.
I don't get the whole blow-up over these purported positive reviews she got for screwing those guys. Anybody who has read Nathan Grayson's articles before the whole Quinspirracy thing knows there wasn't an glowing review of her games, or even a substantial mention of her- I think he only mentioned her once in an article about the failed Game Jam. And as to her sleeping around... that's not really related to gaming at all. Sure it's stuffty but it has literally nothing to do with the state of the industry today.

« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 07:33:48 PM by WaterOre »

I immediately hate this man

Let's play "who is the most misinformed?"

Let's play "who is the most misinformed?"
Have you even read Nathan Grayson's articles?

Have you even read Nathan Grayson's articles?

I haven't read them, I've only heard synopses of them.

But hey, having no information is better than having the wrong information.

Now I'd ask you for some resources, but I feel that I wouldn't be getting the whole story as throughout your posts on this thread, you have proven to be biased.

Some football forget thinks he's a big man and went all out over "GamerGaters".

Good to note that mysogony is far more present in physical sport than in video games.

https://medium.com/@cainejw/dear-chris-kluwe-4d163467c17f

Better remind the player not to beat up his wife/fiancee and get a month suspension :o

yfw nissan just abandoned gawker