Furdle Badmin

Author Topic: Furdle Badmin  (Read 8902 times)

Posting for a friend.

This isn't the only person he has done this too either. He has done innocent and pointless bans when he still rebuilding too, I know the topic is somewhere. Has he always been like this?

I just got banned by him with the same msg

If I don't like you, I'm going to ban you.. Simple as that.
I didn't put in hundreds of hours of work into this server with my team to simply let asshats annoy people on my server.

I didn't put in hundreds of hours of work into this server with my team to simply let asshats annoy people on my server.
You're gonna host a server were the point of it is to kill people and arrest people. You get killed and got mad about it. Grow up.

good job on severely overreacting furdle

So he killed you once while doing admin things? Big deal.
First, he didn't know.
Second, what were you doing?
Third, why weren't you outside the minigame or in a safe spot?
Fourth, you overreacted.

So he killed you once while doing admin things? Big deal.
First, he didn't know.
Second, what were you doing?
Third, why weren't you outside the minigame or in a safe spot?
Fourth, you overreacted.

Most of the admins on this server are badmins, Earlier today I had a huge ass killing spree, People were raging because I found them fast enough to pop' em. So Siba decides to kick me because him and facebot agree that I am "Ruining the fun" of the server. GTA is supposed to be the game where you Flash Mob, do drugs be an starfish. They were both telling me to "Kill in moderation." What the forget. Since I thought it was bullstuff, They threatened me to stop by claiming they would ban me. /support?

-No pictures, just a statement; anyone on earlier would know about this..

And whenever I now try to do what I normally do, Serial Killings, Facebot stalks me, orbing near me, crashing planes at my helicopter when I try to break prisoners out, Like. he would literally orb to get a vehicle to kill me or stop me, and Facebot would add an "Unlisted rule" that Fedorablebunny was complaining about before he got banned by Siba when Siba joined. The unlisted rule was "Your allowed to arrest in the gunstore" How can you be allowed to arrest if your not allowed to kill, it's about the same thing since you have to respawn. Facebot kept denying that you are allowed to, but when Siba joins and I ask him, "Siba are you allowed to arrest in the gunshop" "no." he says. What the hell is wrong with this admin team, they do good work at fixing stuff, but what is wrong with they're rules? They enforce oddly around me, it just doesn't make sense.

Biggest load of made up bullstuff I ever read ^

ladies and gentlemen... maturity... at its finest.
he'll be here all week.