Author Topic: Furdle Badmin  (Read 8901 times)

Furdle loves to ban people when he sees his server is popular,

It makes him think that he has now some sort of greater power. (his ego has always been guiding him)

Furdle loves to ban people when he sees his server is popular.
This makes no sense at all. Do you even think before you post?

it makes sense.

it makes perfect sense, what.

Furdle loves to ban people when he sees his server is popular.
Nah, he loves to ban at any point in time, popular server or not. Simply to keep unproductive people out.

Biggest load of made up bullstuff I ever read ^

Yeah because you were there the entire time this "load of madeup bullstuff" occurred.

Why can't you just leave the minigame if you're doing "admin stuff"?
(assuming there is one)

Why can't you just leave the minigame if you're doing "admin stuff"?
(assuming there is one)
i guess they might not be using Slayer?

I would've banned you too, forgetwit. He's doing something important, he's allowed to be immune from this stuff if he's doing 'admin stuff' because 'admin stuff' is what runs the server.

I would've banned you too, forgetwit. He's doing something important, he's allowed to be immune from this stuff if he's doing 'admin stuff' because 'admin stuff' is what runs the server.
for starters, what "admin stuff"
how was he supposed to know
i think they were likely using slayer because it's dedicated, so why didn't he leave the minigame

I would've banned you too, forgetwit.
bit much
He's doing something important, he's allowed to be immune from this stuff if he's doing 'admin stuff' because 'admin stuff' is what runs the server.
but was it really necessary to ban him for that long? For one kill? That he didn't even know he was doing something important enough that killing him would've been banable?
Honestly if someone kills you while you're doing admin stuff, assuming it's menu-wise, doesn't really disrupt you. But even if it wasn't, couldn't he just orb over there? Or go outside the mini?

I mean if he killed him more than once than sure, but he only did it once and he wasn't aware that he was doing something important.

for starters, what "admin stuff"
how was he supposed to know
i think they were likely using slayer because it's dedicated, so why didn't he leave the minigame
Or, the infinitely easier solution of Admin-Orbing down below the terrain, dropping your body and going back into Admin Orb again.
Do your Admin stuff from there.

Then all you have to do is fly back up and respawn your body when you're done.

Or better yet, in your game mode based around killing and whatnot, don't just stop randomly on the street where someone in a car can get you.

it makes sense.
"my server is rly popular! that means I gotta ban people!"

Please, he's been banning people the same way for a long time. Whether it's three people at his wip server or 25 at his gta server he's used the same controversial system to ban people for years.

Most of Furdle's admins always end up being handicapped
He should have left the minigame before doing admin stuff
If he got killed in a GTA server for doing something while he's still vulnerable to any other player, he's got nobody to blame but himself